Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Talking with people on F.S.G, making racist jokes..... Needa find something productive...

giphy.gif

Confession: I'm really good at button mashing, and I'm guessing it's because I'm double jointed.  Always made me laugh when my friends would pass me their mice/keyboards/controllers/DSs/phones for me to clear a particularly tough button mashing section for them.

Worst thing about playing the first Mario Party is when you are playing with 3 bots on max difficulty level and have 500+ coins and 20+ stars

And you get into a crane game match and get GG'ed your coins cuz button mash 2 hard

Then with 5 turns remaining you get chance time'd all your stars switch with 4th place bot

Confession: The thought of sex is more appealing to me than the action these days. It takes work to have sex and can be pretty damn tiring. I'd rather just cop a feel and finish myself off later to the thought of it.

Confession: My ex, who was already well endowed before, grew some massive breasts after giving birth and gaining weight. I think she gained a lot of confidence in her body again after spending time with me again.

Confession: The thought of sex is more appealing to me than the action these days. It takes work to have sex and can be pretty damn tiring. I'd rather just cop a feel and finish myself off later to the thought of it. My ex, who was already well endowed before, grew some massive breasts after giving birth and gaining weight. 

>.>

You know that, like, 2/3 of the people that frequent this thread admitted that they're virgins, right?  We might as well start a "I'm gonna turn into a wizard" thread.

Confession: I really miss the days (a mere couple years ago) when I used to get random lolcat image macros sent to me by co-workers on a daily basis. Truly, the world has declined.

Confession: I'm getting quite irritated by the news showing more and more animal videos.  If I wanted to see them, I'd go on the internet and spend all of 3 seconds looking for them.  I'm not interested in reading a 3 page article about the most current cute animal videos, I'm trying to find out the news.

>.>

You know that, like, 2/3 of the people that frequent this thread admitted that they're virgins, right?  We might as well start a "I'm gonna turn into a wizard" thread.

Confession: I'm getting quite irritated by the news showing more and more animal videos.  If I wanted to see them, I'd go on the internet and spend all of 3 seconds looking for them.  I'm not interested in reading a 3 page article about the most current cute animal videos, I'm trying to find out the news.

I'm level 24 Magician apprentice. 12 more levels for a job change! I'm surprised there hasn't been any wizard (or how to avoid being a wizard) thread yet. lol

Got a GBA SP for Christmas when I was 10.  Still have it, by the way, and it works like a charm.  Only had to change the battery once, too.

Wtf kind of battery lasts 10+ years on a single charge?!@#

~~

'Fession: Yes, I read that as chaRge and not chaNge :vinty:

>.>

You know, there's some people like Tom who finds a girlfriend and says sayonara to these forums. If you guys would stop bolting the minute you get your sticks wet, we wouldn't have such drastic numbers. 

You know, there's some people like Tom who finds a girlfriend and says sayonara to these forums. If you guys would stop bolting the minute you get your sticks wet, we wouldn't have such drastic numbers. 

Bro, I ain't leavin' unless my internet and computer both simultaneously die (unlikely), I die (also unlikely), or I get incapacitated for so long that 2/3 of the people here leave (also unlikely).  You're stuck with me 'til Fuwa goes down  :P

Wtf kind of battery lasts 10+ years on a single charge?!@#

~~

'Fession: Yes, I read that as chaRge and not chaNge :vinty:

YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME.

I'm level 24 Magician apprentice. 12 more levels for a job change! I'm surprised there hasn't been any wizard (or how to avoid being a wizard) thread yet. lol

Isn't it 6 more levels? I thought 30 was the official wizard age.

What, do y'all want me to start it? :P

Bro, I ain't leavin' unless my internet and computer both simultaneously die (unlikely), I die (also unlikely), or I get incapacitated for so long that 2/3 of the people here leave (also unlikely).  You're stuck with me 'til Fuwa goes down  :P

Pfff, what kind of FILTHY CASUAL would leave Fuwa because they are dead?

The feelings mutual. I have some stories to share until I go into another one of my deep hiding modes where I shun outside society again. Then you'll see me posting non-stop in the hentai thread about my latest hentai adventures. 

Confession: On another note, I shared about my past with my ex during the time we were apart. She learned about who Saber was and thought it was really cute I jerked off to a fictional character while she was away. At least I think that's what her laugh meant. 

edit:

What, do y'all want me to start it?  :P

I felt Zenophile rollings his eyes all over me, but I got the same thought as you. Not a bad idea. 

Nuooooooooo I miscounted derp. Well I was going to say 16 because I thought it was 40! But nuooooooooo only 6 more levels?!?! ./gasp :kosame:

Well then.. I guess I'll be expecting for my Thundaga spell, Lord of Vermillion or whatever other spells there are to learn :D

Isn't it 6 more levels? I thought 30 was the official wizard age.

What, do y'all want me to start it? :P

Pfff, what kind of FILTHY CASUAL would leave Fuwa because they are dead?

Why not?  I'm sure as hell not gonna do it  xD

Only the kind that doesn't have an indestructible, ageless, immortal body.  So, me, obviously.  Got a secret to tell us, Flutterz?

The feelings mutual. I have some stories to share until I go into another one of my deep hiding modes where I shun outside society again. Then you'll see me posting non-stop in the hentai thread about my latest hentai adventures. 

Confession: On another note, I shared about my past with my ex during the time we were apart. She learned about who Saber was and thought it was really cute I jerked off to a fictional character while she was away. At least I think that's what her laugh meant. 

edit:

I felt Zenophile rollings his eyes all over me, but I got the same thought as you. Not a bad idea. 

50/50 chance that she thought it was pathetic.  Don't like them odds, man.  Doesn't matter, jerked off to Saber.

>Zenophile

I like me them foreigners, apparently...