Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Well, I`m surprised, Grisaia was pretty good. But why was Sachi messing with bombs from the very start? What the hell? That worries me a bit...

Sora no Method, awesome! The lolies are adorable! Oohh I'm just going to love this. Hoping for some yuri there, of course, who wouldn't? =3

And Ookami Shoujo, it was entertaining. It's probably going to be something similar to Kaichou Sama, so I'll stick around to watch it.

Okay finally made my mind up about cross ange.

And now i need someone to supply me with the folling:

1 x truck load of c4

1 x remmington shotgun

1 x belt fed shotgun

1 x aegis cruiser

1 x atomic cannon

1 x wing zero

1 x heero yuy.

Let's go on a rampage ladies and gentleman.

On a related not grisia was pretty decent, although it does seem a little rushed.

I just can't get aroud cizuru's head design tough.... way to round.

wow Grisaia was really good,even if people didnt read the vn they shouldnt have any complaints about this anime ;d. I liked how they are using the bgms from the game suits the series really well,voice acting was good too. Surprisingly Yuuji is giving lots of fanservice in the first ep xD but the censoring sucks ;s

As expected the first episodes are gonna be mainly comedy but i do wonder how they'r gonna do this they were just introducing the characters though they'r also going as far as givng a sneak-peak in each of their routes. Didnt expect that

anyway after seeing the good first ep makes me excited to see more of this(esp Yuuji's epic moments!)

Damn, they are failing the adaptation of Nanatsu no Taizai.... minor fuck-ups all around the episode, they have portrayed Hawk horribly, and so on.

Kokkuri-san was cool, and I get the feeling it'll be the comedy of the season. But mostly cuz the other are pretty bad (still a bit early to know about Denki-gai, but it would shock me if it ended up being good).

Well, scrap Madan no Ou to Vanadis. In a typical fantasy-lacking season it would have made the cut but it seems like this Fall will be a lot about fantasy.

First because Nanatsu no Taizai, I had somewhat forgotten it was getting an adaptation...

First episode was pretty nice, decent on most of the stuff and it seems like it will have a great OST.

Damn, they are failing the adaptation of Nanatsu no Taizai.... minor fuck-ups all around the episode, they have portrayed Hawk horribly, and so on.

I don't remember (read 2-3 volumes of the manga a while ago), who is that again? What were the minor fuck-ups?

But the second, main reason is that Shingeki no Bahamut is really, REALLY cool. I'm surprised, this was supposed to be some anecdotal card game adaptation, but it seems genuinely good, dynamic, etc... Nice animation and direction. Badass demon female character and MC doesn't seem half bad either.

...And I still have Garo to check out, which is also fantasy if I'm not wrong... That's a cool season really.

But the second, main reason is that Shingeki no Bahamut is really, REALLY cool. I'm surprised, this was supposed to be some anecdotal card game adaptation, but it seems genuinely good, dynamic, etc... Nice animation and direction. Badass demon female character and MC doesn't seem half bad either.

Well, scrap Madan no Ou to Vanadis. In a typical fantasy-lacking season it would have made the cut but it seems like this Fall will be a lot about fantasy.

First because Nanatsu no Taizai, I had somewhat forgotten it was getting an adaptation...

First episode was pretty nice, decent on most of the stuff and it seems like it will have a great OST.

I don't remember (read 2-3 volumes of the manga a while ago), who is that again? What were the minor fuck-ups?

...And I still have Garo to check out, which is also fantasy if I'm not wrong... That's a cool season really.

Hawk is the talking pig.

I no longer remember all of them, but some fuckups were how they are randomly saying "since the king died to illness." No, he's no longer actively ruling the kingdom cuz he's ill, but there are no rumours of him dying at all.

And when the Sins are framed 10 years ago, noone kills lots of knights, leaving them around the city with everything destroyed. They are making that up completely, and it's actually incompatible with the event that happened that day, so I have no idea how are they going to make that work.

Has anyone here seen "Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de"?

If so do you think it's worth it?

Quite the decent first ep with your average OP and ED. Had some of it's comedic moments but it has the cliche harem characters (loli, airhead, refined club president, straight person) not to mention the MC is a chuuni too (not that I'm complaining)... Overall the animation is fluid and smooth (sasuga Trigger) so I'm going to continue following this series.

Oh and the filmic style intro is nice too. 

And this life fiber boxing gloves. sasuga Trigger.

BTcGqyC.jpg

Just wanted to know if it's somehow worth it because reading the synopsis and seeing pictures just shouts "generic"

But I guess I'll give it a try. Thanks.

I can't say it's worth it as each people has their own taste. Personally for me it's worth it but the plot is kind of  VERY generic...

I`ve also just watched Inou-battle.

Now this is the type of fantasy that I like, lots of comedy, and not much drama (I really don't like drama, in general)

And somehow, I don't think this is going to develop into a harem, certainly one of the girls will come to like him (hence the romance tag), but I don't think all of them will.