Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Guest -Shizuku-

Shizuku is out :D I dunno what I'll do with all free time since I graduated on uni and have like nothing to do... yet community of osu! often made me think "why do I even stay in this game". I can't read VN's since my computer crashes for some reason on them. If anything, could you people private message me some good mangas/anime?

I can see what you mean. I never really liked Osu for its community, but I have different reasons for wanting to play. My two goals for this game are to beat the hardest maps and eventually take #1. I'll probably quit after I fulfill those. You're a sharp player, Shizu, and it's a shame to see you go, but at least you've made a mark on some really hard maps before leaving.

And sure, I'll still keep in touch with you for recommending manga and anime stuff.

Guest -Shizuku-

7a75450ba2.jpg

it says
"everyone says it"
"what?"
"you are cheating"

It was my daily osu <3

I think I will be playing offline time to time btw Kenshin give me skype on pm :D?

Oh god that map, I had so many 1-3miss runs with high %s, this is just one of my computers, I had several more high % plays on my laptop but I had to reinstall and lost those scores

jJD9930.jpg

Also, RIP ranking, I was at one point 19k :kosame: I want to get back into osu but every time I do, I have to put my pen down after just a few songs because my wrist starts feeling meh

Lol, tried the song real quick. Haven't played in months, it's almost 8AM and I haven't been to sleep.

ix6OI.jpg

Not bad :sachi:

Guest -Shizuku-

I really have no idea what other way to hold my pen, the way I hold it feels completely natural ..

Ceris sometimes natural =/= healthy, also natural =/= best. I'll give you fast example c12045f5de.jpg

This grip is developed - it wasn't natural in a bit, but is unique for me

and much better than my pen/pencil holding grip, I also changed grip because of low control and pain, pain was main reason.

• 2 weeks later...