Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Wow nice one Shizuku ! These streams hurt a lot ! And ar8 ... How do you even do that x) ?

I'm starting to build up that stamina too though: (I changer the map with cs4 and ar10) \o/

010c0c81f0524bd3b0053f7e21b16785.png

4d0720d109d8c0ba85342373007925ce.jpg

stream as in deathstream, as in lots of circles in a line you have to clickyfasty, usually using both fingers. I personally can't stream reliably at more than ~120bpm so I'm essentially SOL when it comes to osu unless I specifically collect maps that only have short streams (7 or so might be the limit)

Yeah, I can only do long streams (read more than 20 notes) if it's like 150 bpm, even shorter bursts in the 9-15 range I can't do at 180 reliably, and then 5-9 for 200 bpm.

The reason I had 53% was because I was mashing at the fastest my fingers could handle. I think I failed not because I wasn't clicking fast enough, but because I couldn't focus on mashing and keeping my cursor stead at the same time :wafuu:

It is. I tried one of those practice stream maps with 185 BPM, but could only get 81% on it. Still a working progress, I'll make keyclick work for me one day. At the very least, it's made short streams feel a lot easier.

This map was pretty challenging to read, but so much fun to play. I could seriously get addicted to it. @_@

081c533312.png

Guest -Shizuku-

Streams are all about clicking control - it is important to play them without straining your arm/fingers/wrist depending what are you using to stream (yea you can click using force of full arm). As long as you can stream comfortably you wont get RSI while playing. To get better streams is only 1 way - playing streams that are 10 bpm faster than you can S.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2847094btw you can add me and tell me in-game to add you back.

Yeah, I remember reading one guide that mentioned doing that for streams. I kinda care about my arms, so I decided to pass on that. On one hand, keyclicking is probably the most relaxed you can be with streaming, but also more difficult to get good at. I can't manage to get anything higher than a C on even a 140 BPM stream practice map, so I guess I'm long overdue for improvement in that area.

My advice : Playing mephisto until you can S the stream part is a good start. You learn to stream 160 bpm consistently.

Add me too guys : Maefok

Also, it would be cool if a mod could update the OP with the new members.