Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Guest -Shizuku-

Well I can't get back to my 9k after moving around. I can't seem to get the right position use the mouse. And I can't get the right sens anymore

Don't focus on how it was - the thing is to just practice and to not get discouraged by bad performance. Sometimes you can find better ways too :>

You can achieve the same with mouse and tablet, it just takes about 3 times longer with a mouse. see my ranking chart : 

J1OHSNK.png

TL;DR : Tablet OP, there should be 2 categories, Cptnxn, Funorange, doomsday and the mouse boys are gods.

What tablet does is that it fixes your aim. I already knew how to read fast maps, I could decently stream, so once my aim problem got fixed, my ranked rocketed. It's also easier to play faster maps since your cursor moves faster.

PS : 3 afk days dude, trying to set a record ?

Also, map = check :

92dd50d27188ddb0a960405033ba5f7a.jpg

Double fuck yes : (Dat ending)

029e4b44b921645ef0e67f803204f6df.jpg

Guest -Shizuku-

I was playing mouse for long time - longer than tablet and I achieved high rank, but then got injured and had to quit (carpal tunnel syndrome <3). The thing that many people can't get through - you play on mouse you'll have long period of low progress but after certain ammount of time spent (some need 20k some needs 40k) all mouse players skyrocket - it was same for me when I was around 5k in ranks for like 5 months and after that period I got to top 800 in 2 weeks. With tablet I have steady progress curve.

I could play multi with you tho I don't want you to feel that I'm disrespectful >.< I mean I would play mouse.

Sure it would be a pleasure. I'm only 19k though so we'll probably play 5.5 stars which is about the max diff I can play decently (meaning I can pass only a few >5.7 maps x) )

I'm "maefok".

I made another one of my goals with passing Saten's Wahrheit last night. It's one of the 1st goals I set for myself in this game, so I'm extremely happy to see it go through. ^^ But damn, where the hell did my aim come from on that? :o (Still playing mouse).

c29efd7271.png

My next goal will be to FC Zetsubou on insane. I like how Saten's maps always drive me to do better. :D I can handle the jumps just fine (the slider jumps are so much fun), but the single taps are what's killing me. I'll be spending most of my practice on 220-260 BPM maps to overcome that. I can just barely keep up with 260, lol.

Congrats, I love how fast you improved by just switching to tablet. Meanwhile, every time I try to play a lot, I can't continue the next day because my wrists and stuff just won't respond the same, even after warming up for over an hour.

Or maybe you just suck, Ceris.

Just kidding, don't get RSI kids, it really is something you don't want to get.