Guilty Pleasures - FWBs

All right people, let's not beat around the bush any longer (no pun intended). We all have a guilty pleasure, and that is exactly the purpose of this thread. As the title suggests, who is someone in the 2D world you would want to have sex with right now if it was possible?

A couple of rules (to which I have recently made changes):

• Still keep all pictures SFW when possible, however ass shots, side boobs, male collarbones, etc. are all acceptable.
  • Every entry has to have a human reproductive organ. Screw it, go wild you crazy sex beasts. ;)

For me, I would totally be FWBs with Jibril from No Game, No Life. So good.

IFRWi8r.jpg

Here is a more detailed explanation for my reasoning:

5z0FbeL.jpg

Yes please.

This is actually an incredibly difficult choice for me.  People already know I'm a lolicon, but I like lolis for how cute they are, now to imagine myself screwing every last one of them.  So I had to probe my memory for characters that were originally sexually suggestive in looks, personality and actions.

Since this is about friends with benefits, I merely thought sex, sex and more sex, not a relationship to evolve into that "true love" stuff.

So I probed my memory and the first characters that came to mind were:

Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou)

k8Md06X.jpg

Now, I say Patchy because when I first saw her, she was very much sexualized in her image, and when I found out what kind of character she is, that being the not very proactive, and introverted beauty with the bombshell body, I thought she wouldn't be all that interested in a relationship, but still have basic sexual desires.  Yes, yes, yes.

Himejima Akeno (High School DxD)

s50S420.png?1

Ok, quite honestly, Akeno is the definition of just god, damn, SEXY.  I'm pretty sure I would easily become a masochist around her.  EDIT:  apparently someone wants to claim my previous image was nsfw even though there was nothing on it that fell under this forum's definition of nsfw.  Nevertheless, I still changed it to make them happy.

also....I kind of expected you to make something like this after being part of that conversation...

All right people, let's not beat around the bush any longer (no pun intended). We all have a guilty pleasure, and that is exactly the purpose of this thread. As the title suggests, who is someone in the 2D world you would want to have sex with right now if it was possible?

A couple of rules:

• Keep all pictures SFW. Try to be somewhat clean and don't borderline it
  • Every entry has to have a human reproductive organ. No monster characters, and no "data" can be used (podcast people, you know what I'm talking about :P)

Other than that, go wild.

For me, I would totally be FWBs with Jibril from No Game, No Life. So good.

IFRWi8r.jpg

Here is a more detailed explanation for my reasoning:

5z0FbeL.jpg

Yes please.

You can tell by my signature that Jibril's pretty much at the top. However, its hard to not notice a lack of mention of her wings in the second picture.

This is actually an incredibly difficult choice for me.  People already know I'm a lolicon, but I like lolis for how cute they are, now to imagine myself screwing every last one of them.  So I had to probe my memory for characters that were originally sexually suggestive in looks, personality and actions.

Since this is about friends with benefits, I merely thought sex, sex and more sex, not a relationship to evolve into that "true love" stuff.

So I probed my memory and the first characters that came to mind were:

Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou)

k8Md06X.jpg

Now, I say Patchy because when I first saw her, she was very much sexualized in her image, and when I found out what kind of character she is, that being the not very proactive, and introverted beauty with the bombshell body, I thought she wouldn't be all that interested in a relationship, but still have basic sexual desires.  Yes, yes, yes.

Himejima Akeno (High School DxD)

bHKuPBy.jpg

Ok, quite honestly, Akeno is the definition of just god, damn, SEXY.  I'm pretty sure I would easily become a masochist around her.

also....I kind of expected you to make something like this after being part of that conversation...

so much for SFW but anyway

Nami-one-piece-17464690-600-800.jpg

Maybe Nami would be there as well

Not sure how I feel with you saying you wanna bang a trap.....

Umu.... it will feel exciting, no??

the surprise when you found he is a trap...yet he is still cute as hell...is intoxicating.

Both 2d traps and Irl traps...love both em

2D.

fc186a2b92.jpg

IRL

e64095726e.jpg

the surprise when you found he is a trap...yet he is still cute as hell...is intoxicating.

2D.

fc186a2b92.jpg

IRL

e64095726e.jpg

It is funny when you learn that most of the real life crossdressers only crossdress and get labelled as traps because a lot of Koreans and Jap girls love to dress up there (usually younger) brother with their clothes and make up and feel really dejected that they sometimes look better than themselves and therefore post them online to humiliate their siblings. Yes, sibling "love".

It is funny when you learn that most of the real life crossdressers only crossdress and get labelled as traps because a lot of Koreans and Jap girls love to dress up their (usually younger) brother with their clothes and make up and feel really dejected that they sometimes look better than themselves and therefore post them online to humiliate their siblings. Yes, sibling "love".

That's extremely cute of them, isn't it?

I actually genuinely thought about the question you know >_>

I realized that I always put myself in an observer position (which might make me a pervert, I don't know). I might tell you "X is hot", but not "I wud fuk X".

Isn't that voyeurism? :P

If I had to name a character off of the top of my head it'd definintely be Itsuka Kotori

Getting stepped on and abused by her godly existence would definintely be one of the best feelings~ 

ce0faba32103e592c9bba1f0eac812a3.gif

uhm...do traps count??

990c9c59c5.jpg

Not sure how I feel with you saying you wanna bang a trap.....

2D.

fc186a2b92.jpg

IRL

e64095726e.jpg

Monmon is on the right track, traps are good in both their 2D and 3D forms. But if I had to choose a 2D one I would go with Watarase Jun. 5989-jun__22_.jpg