Notice Me Senpai

Nosebleed

Yandere miku is now kami-sama how about we get together spread the word and lets decide from there.

yandere miku...my heart skipped a beat...

you reminded me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oCkBBaEfFg

• 4 months later...

And boom, necromancy. Everyone must know about this.

A lot of thing has been updated/changed/added in the last few months. Including the Yandere meter, the camera features, and the character customization. 

A video showing the Yandere meter (and the 'Dedicated Creepy Laugh Button) in action:

Interesting. Why you guys called it an otome game? Is it because you played as a female and trying to get a guy (while killing anyone else in the process)?

If I remember correctly, I heard that the game might include a male playable character and female senpai if there is enough demand. And a Yuri mode if both the chosen M.C. and senpai is female. No yaoi though, simply because the developer doesn't like yaoi.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting. Why you guys called it an otome game? Is it because you played as a female and trying to get a guy (while killing anyone else in the process)?

If I remember correctly, I heard that the game might include a male playable character and female senpai if there is enough demand. And a Yuri mode if both the chosen M.C. and senpai is female. No yaoi though, simply because the developer doesn't like yaoi.

Yuri yandere aka yanrezu.... :o

have to try it obsolutly é_è