Notice Me Senpai

Nosebleed

Have you ever tried so hard to make senpai notice you but normal methods just won't work and you don't know what else to try?

Well you're in luck!

Introducing: Yandere Simulator

(Note: very early footage of a game in development, this doesn't represent the final product)

In Yandere simulator you will take the role of a yandere that wants to make her beloved Senpai notice her but the competition is just too fierce. And so what will she do? Well bloody murder them all of course!

Yandere Simulator has stealth mechanics to take out your oponents and hide their bodies without raising suspicion. 

Yandere-Sim-Screenshot-4.jpg?resize=521%

Not only that, there will be a dedicated laugh button so you can laugh as your victims slowly die gruesome deaths and you take the most enjoyment out of it.

The game also offers a wide range of weapons for you to chose how to murder your enemies

Yandere-Sim-Screenshot-7.jpg?resize=493%

You may also take pictures of your beloved senpai as well as your victims in order to plan your next move.

Yandere-Sim-Screenshot-5.jpg?resize=521%

You will control a customisable girl with various traits that can be changed and the story telling will be done visual novel style.

The game is currently in development and progress as well as screenshots can be found at YandereDev

So? How far will you go for Senpai?

heart.png?w=650

Source: Haruhichan

I don't know how to react to this, but I do have to ask.

Is this a concept, something you're making yourself or something someone else is making?

--

Derp.  Didn't read in-detail enough ><

Now I have different questions.  Are these actual gameplay screens or just mockups?

Now I have different questions.  Are these actual gameplay screens or just mockups?

I'm not sure but I believe they're mockups the developer made to display the features.

I'm pretty sure everything will have proper settings and textures in later versions.

It'd be fun if it had a little "creative" mode too though :P

Yandere Simulator has stealth mechanics to take out your oponents and hide their bodies without raising suspicion. 

LOL. wonder if this game will cause less video game controversy than http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

From the senpai's perspective: 

Recently all the girls around you have been violently killed one by one. Finally only one girl remains.

Do you...

1) Ask her to prom?

2) Leave for a safer high school with higher security

3) Tell her you have a boyfriend.

LOL. wonder if this game will cause less video game controversy than http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay

From the sempai's perspective: 

Recently all the girls around you have been violently killed one by one. Finally only one girl remains.

Do you...

1) Ask her to prom?

2) Leave for a safer high school with higher security

3) Tell her you have a boyfriend.

This game is okay because she's obviously killing out of love for her senpai and love is a beautiful thing.

And I mean who wouldn't want to paint the floor with their enemies' blood and write love messages?

Well what do you know? Rejoice, Krill-san!

As for me, I'll stay out of this. Love is a beautiful thing but no love is big enough to justify murder.

Let's just say It's one way of showing love my dear nagisa先生