Notice Me Senpai

Nosebleed

You generally don't find many MCs interested in Yanderes.

In fact i'd say the trait of the yandere setting is that the protagonist thinks she's a sweet girl and then she "backstabs" him and turns his life "miserable" by destroying everyone around him so they can be alone.

If the guy was into yanderes then that'd be completely pointless as he'd never make her mad and she'd never go to the dark side.

Yanderes are Yanderes because the protagonist messes up in some way and usually is not expecting her to be like that at first.

That's why you'll rarely see a guy that likes Yanderes in most mediums. It just contradicts the Yandere archtype itself.

You generally don't find many MCs interested in Yanderes.

In fact i'd say the trait of the yandere setting is that the protagonist thinks she's a sweet girl and then she "backstabs" him and turns his life "miserable" by destroying everyone around him so they can be alone.

If the guy was into yanderes then that'd be completely pointless as he'd never make her mad and she'd never go to the dark side.

Let me rephrase, I want the MC to like the yandere even after all of that because love shows no boundaries and what not. Even if he tries to stop her or she makes him miserable just stay with her please and thank you. Mirai Nikki is like the only anime I have seen like that. I have read manga like that but I specifically looked it up and was kinda hard to find.

Let me rephrase, I want the MC to like the yandere even after all of that because love shows no boundaries and what not. Even if he tries to stop her or she makes him miserable just stay with her please and thank you. Mirai Nikki is like the only anime I have seen like that. I have read manga like that but I specifically looked it up and was kinda hard to find.

Ah in that case then yes it's possible. Mirai Nikk did it (shame the protagonist was such a horrible character though).

Liking Yanderes from the get go is what contradicts the archtype. Liking them after they've alreeady went to the dark side once (or more) then that's all up to the creators.

Ah in that case then yes it's possible. Mirai Nikk did it (shame the protagonist was such a horrible character though).

Liking Yanderes from the get go is what contradicts the archtype. Liking them after they've alreeady went to the dark side once (or more) then that's all up to the creators.

i hated the protagonist at first he's just a whiny brat, after  the yandere mode is activated the protagonist has no choice but to like the yandere or he'll get locked up

Sooo....

Main Char: "So, you killed my cute classmate because you thought she had a crush on me, and you wanted to prove that you loved me more?"

Yandere: "That's right, sempai!"

Main Char: "That's so awesome! You're the best girlfriend ever! Here, let me help you dispose of the body."

(Audience: O_O)

Something like that?

Sooo....

Main Char: "So, you killed my cute classmate because you thought she had a crush on me, and you wanted to prove that you loved me more?"

Main Char: "That's so awesome! You're the best girlfriend ever! Here, let me help you dispose of the body."

Something like that?

exactly it's something like that but seriously  the thing is yanderes only know one way of showing affection and to solve their problems which is resorting to violence and causing horrible deaths but they are so devoted for one person that's why i like them

exactly it's something like that but seriously  the thing is yanderes only know one way of showing affection and to solve their problems which is resorting to violence and causing horrible deaths but they are so devoted for one person that's why i like them

Basically.

True love shows no boundaries! 

I'm wondering what other types of horrible stuff this could have.

In all honesty poisoning the school's food supply seems much more interesting than straight-up stabbing people.  Keep the blood to a minimum, I should say.

In all honesty poisoning the school's food supply seems much more interesting than straight-up stabbing people.  Keep the blood to a minimum, I should say.

but it won't be fun without blood splashing everywhere

Sooo....

Something like that?

Sounds familiar... aka. Dexter

For a yandere that's not possible, plus there's no fun in that. :D

I wouldn't mind an MC that likes the murderous part of the girl and, more than that, teases her innermost demons for his own pleasure. Is he a masochist or a sadist? The heroine desperately eliminates those who she sees as threats, but her beloved intentionally makes more people seem like threats just to see her go loco.

Because he loves her. He loves her so much that even her most inexcusable acts are dear to him. He can never confess it, though, because it would make it all stop - and he knows, he admires the girl. All of her. That's why he must keep baiting, keep teasing. Her murders are her work of art, her craft. Her most true acts of love.

Thats just so hawt...

Well this MC is a complete douche then :P

And the reason I say this is that a Yandere's stimulus for changing personalities is almost always related to psychological trauma. How severe said trauma is is irrelevant to me, I just don't like seeing people taking advantage of psychological traumas and manipulate others for their own pleasure. 

For me Yanderes go through their dark phase and then if the protag cares they forgive her and help her achieve a non dark phase and get over her trauma. This is what I call loving a Yandere~

... Then again I'm as hard M as they come so you shouldn't care for my opinion. I'm sure an S person would love it though :D

I wouldn't mind an MC that likes the murderous part of the girl and, more than that, teases her innermost demons for his own pleasure. Is he a masochist or a sadist? The heroine desperately eliminates those who she sees as threats, but her beloved intentionally makes more people seem like threats just to see her go loco.

Because he loves her. He loves her so much that even her most inexcusable acts are dear to him. He can never confess it, though, because it would make it all stop - and he knows, he admires the girl. All of her. That's why he must keep baiting, keep teasing. Her murders are her work of art, her craft. Her most true acts of love.

that's deep man..

Kami-sama?