Who's she?

AMMSY

How to enjoy Chuunibyou:

1. Watch Season 1.
  2. Take a deep breath and realize that there is nothing else in store for you in the sequel.
  3. Realize that season 2 will only bring pain and suffering to anyone who enjoyed season 1.
  4. Remove the thought of watching season 2 from your brain.

You have now successfully enjoyed one of the cutest romances out there. Congratulations.

OR watch season 2 for Satone. Satone's great <3

tumblr_mzu7ieaeIK1qbvovho1_500.gif

It's not that season 2 is appaling or unwatchable. It's the same quality, the only thing it's lacking is, well the character development season 1 had.

Season 2 is basically just a massive stalemate in Rikka and Yuuta's relationship and it really just becomes more interesting to see the rest of the characters and you stop caring for the main couple midway. Not to mention Rikka reverts back to what she was in the beginning of season 1, rendering all the beautiful development season 1 made useless.

I totally shifted to team Satone midway through the second season. Sadly they even treated Satone poorly and just forgot about her in the end and focused on Rikka and Yuuta's incredibly annoying interaction.

At least that's what ruined it for me.

It's not that season 2 is appaling or unwatchable. It's the same quality, the only thing it's lacking is, well the character development season 1 had.

Season 2 is basically just a massive stalemate in Rikka and Yuuta's relationship and it really just becomes more interesting to see the rest of the characters and you stop caring for the main couple midway. Not to mention Rikka reverts back to what she was in the beginning of season 1, rendering all the beautiful development season 1 made useless.

I totally shifted to team Satone midway through the second season. Sadly they even treated Satone poorly and just forgot about her in the end and focused on Rikka and Yuuta's incredibly annoying interaction.

At least that's what ruined it for me.

Yeah, the character development was really lackluster for the season. I wonder though, will they be making a season three to conclude the story? Also, is it possible the second season didn't want to increase the relationship between them and decided to save it for a possible third season?

Yeah, the character development was really lackluster for the season. I wonder though, will they be making a season three to conclude the story? Also, is it possible the second season didn't want to increase the relationship between them and decided to save it for a possible third season?

There are only 2 novels

Season 1 was one novel and season 2 was the second.

Season 2 changed a lot of the events in the novel, including a kiss they decided to omit. I also heard their relationship was portrayed very differently from those who read the novel.

Then again when was the last time KyoAni gave us a kiss scene? (This is a rhetorical question.)

But a 3rd novel has already been announced so when it's published maybe it'll get an anime adaptation. Who knows.

There are only 2 novels

Season 2 changed a lot of the events in the novel, including a kiss they decided to omit.

Then again when was the last time KyoAni gave us a kiss scene?

But a 3rd novel has already been announced so when it's published maybe it'll get an anime adaptation. Who knows.

Oh, well IMO they made a bad decision by not including that kiss. Though, what do I know? I do hope though, a third season does come out from that 3rd novel, lol. Though, the second season got a lot of backlash, so it might not even happen.

There are only 2 novels

Season 2 changed a lot of the events in the novel, including a kiss they decided to omit. I also heard their relationship was portrayed very differently from those who read the novel.

Then again when was the last time KyoAni gave us a kiss scene? (This is a rhetorical question.)

Nope, season 1 and season 2 are originals.

Season two is based volume two, but since volume one wasn't covered one bit, it got all weird and sucky.

They kissed in volume 1, and Rikka herself is a whole different character.

The only kiss scene from KyoAni is DekoxMori, funny...

The release date was a few months ago, don't know if it got delayed though. Ru had totally forgotten about it.

Season two is based volume two, but since volume one wasn't covered one bit, it got all weird and sucky.

The release date was a few months ago, don't know if it got delayed though. Ru had totally forgotten about it.

Oh sorry I didn't read the novels. I just read it wasn't properly adapted and that the novels were different, including the kiss.

I just thought the kiss was in vol 2.

Well this explains more of why it failed in a way.

wait... so the LN and anime weren't similar. I thought season one was an adaptation. o.0 My life has been a lie.

wait... so the LN and anime weren't similar. I thought season one was an adaptation. o.0 My life has been a lie.

Yep! And Dekomori and Kumin are anime original characters. If you don't believe me, check their character pages. They're associated with the anime entries, but not the LN ones. :P

http://myanimelist.net/character/67215/Sanae_Dekomori  http://myanimelist.net/character/67213/Kumin_Tsuyuri