Hentai

Niko

EX-HENTAI ACCESS GUIDE FOR DUMMIES

1. You need to have an account on e-hentai. Go there and register on their forums. Log in.

2. Go to ex-hentai. If a sadpanda pops out, you will have to reset the website cookie. Open up your browser's cookie history and search for ex-hentai cookie. Delete it.

3. Refresh.

4. Enjoy.

You don't need any extensions.

Haruhichan made a post on that issue:

http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread.php?24909-Firefox-ExHentai-Easy-v2-Get-past-sad-panda!&p=38270&viewfull=1#post38270

I tried messing with the cookies and it let me log in but stuff tagged with loli for example just said pining for the fjords so I gave up and installed the Chrome extension. Never had issues after.

Whatever the method, what matters is the end result.

EX-HENTAI ACCESS GUIDE FOR DUMMIES

1. You need to have an account on e-hentai. Go there and register on their forums. Log in.

2. Go to ex-hentai. If a sadpanda pops out, you will have to reset the website cookie. Open up your browser's cookie history and search for ex-hentai cookie. Delete it.

3. Refresh.

4. Enjoy.

You don't need any extensions.

Did exactly as you said, but it's still just the sad panda image on exhentai.org and login screen is inaccessible without the extension.

I forger but why exactly is it so hard to log into Ex? They made it more difficult than is the norm.

Probably because of all the content it has there that's seen as more "illegal". Stuff like lolicon and shotacon in particular are the main reason. They even host toddlercon so you could see why it'd get shot down if it was public.

And yet for some reason stuff like scat is on the regular e-hentai gallery. That's not disturbing at all.

I had the same problem as Funnerific a few days ago when I first tried logging into Ex using Firefox with the haruhichan app, but now I managed to log in on my first try with no hassle! (maybe my forum account was too recent or something?)  Hopefully it will be worth it.  Anyone knows if there's something similar for Danbooru?  Sometimes some search pages are strangely empty.

(On topic, I usualy use Danbooru and Konachan for pictures, and g.e-hentai for doujins.  I used to scour japanese doujin websites quite a few years ago, but I'm now completely out of the loop on what are the good sites and I've become lazy.  For anime, I was never a big fan of hentai anime, but I've recently downloaded some of the top seeded movies on sukebei and some have been of a surprisingly good quality!  Purely Kiss and Platinum Milky come to mind. )

Also, when browsing doujins or pictures, there's usualy about 1 out of 50 that I find good enough to download, most of the rest just has trashy art IMO.

Anyone knows if there's something similar for Danbooru?  Sometimes some search pages are strangely empty.

Danbooru hid all loli/shota related pictures and they don't allow anyone to view them unless they whitelist your IP which is pretty hard to achieve.

Images tagged as loli cannot be seen without a privileged account. This is due to the advertisers not wanting their ads being seen alongside loli images.

You're better off using other galleries like Gelbooru if you want to see pictures that danbooru hides (they allow for most content)

Let's just say, if I'm watching/reading 'hentai', it's probably not for the story.  :ph34r:  Whether I liked it or not, would be more based on how the h-scenes were.

If I wanted a good story with interesting characters, I would be watching/reading something less hentai-focused or no hentai at all.

Let's just say, if I'm watching/reading 'hentai', it's probably not for the story.  :ph34r:  Whether I liked it or not, would be more based on how the h-scenes were.

If I wanted a good story with interesting characters, I would be watching/reading something less hentai-focused or no hentai at all.

Well I mean it's not like they have to be mutually exclusive. You can have a decent story and hentai at the same time.