Hentai

Niko

I read it all in one night.

It was nice.

I'm not a devotee of these kinds of hentai, but I was glad with what I read.

Seriously. Hentai gets better when it has a storyline.

Paging Beautiful Girls Club.

My only disappointment with Beautiful Girl Club is that it doesn't have enough Ixia. Otherwise, it was really great. I still don't really get the ending and the prequel though.

So basically, they made that academy so that human can find the needs of reproduction through sex (or something, I forgot) again? But why do they need to make that huge wall? And is the terrorist in the prequel Iris's father's father (forgot his name, it was Yuuya or something iirc)? If so, why the fuck he fucking killed his own son? And why Iris's mother acts like she know that Iris's father is going to die? I just don't get it.

Btw, keep in mind that I read Beautiful Girls Club almost as soon as it is released on fakku (which is like, 2 years ago?) I already forgot most of the details.

My only disappointment with Beautiful Girl Club is that it doesn't have enough Ixia. Otherwise, it was really great. I still don't really get the ending and the prequel though.

So basically, they made that academy so that human can find the needs of reproduction through sex (or something, I forgot) again? But why do they need to make that huge wall? And is the terrorist in the prequel Iris's father's father (forgot his name, it was Yuuya or something iirc)? If so, why the fuck he fucking killed his own son? And why Iris's mother acts like she know that Iris's father is going to die? I just don't get it.

Btw, keep in mind that I read Beautiful Girls Club almost as soon as it is released on fakku (which is like, 2 years ago?) I already forgot most of the details.

I read it at that time too. Can't remember much.

I forgot the ending lol. Might read it again. But goddamn. The wall was made to isolate the place from the chaos that is outside, yes? Men are scarce, and the world is in a state of chaos due to the decreasing human population. Also, crime rates are booming! Like boom boom boom! I was also surprised by Ixia becoming unrelated to plot after getting out. Was really surprised. Forgot the ending tho. Except that very horny girl. Forgot what it was about. The art was top-tier tho. Made me /slapped

I'm enjoying the new Anime season. Here's a dose of ass from the Manga.

NSFW

8.jpg

And now, the Anime

amagi-oshiri-468x263.jpg

AmagiBrilliantPark-Episode1-Omake-1.gif

T-The hair man.

I thought it was hotter in the manga.

I read it at that time too. Can't remember much.

I forgot the ending lol. Might read it again. But goddamn. The wall was made to isolate the place from the chaos that is outside, yes? Men are scarce, and the world is in a state of chaos due to the decreasing human population. Also, crime rates are booming! Like boom boom boom! I was also surprised by Ixia becoming unrelated to plot after getting out. Was really surprised. Forgot the ending tho. Except that very horny girl. Forgot what it was about. The art was top-tier tho. Made me /slapped

If I remember correctly, human is produced through artificial means in that times. But somehow, Iris's father and mother still find each other body arousing. After a lot and lot and lot of sex, she became pregnant. And Iris's father died right after their last sex (what a great way to die). What I don't get is why he need to be killed? I thought he is the only human that find sex arousing, so isn't he quite important to increase the birth rate? Now that I think about it, maybe they need a 'clean' human that doesn't know anything about the world condition? That might be also why they built that huge wall, so Iris can have a lot of sex without thinking about the world condition. ...Wait, that actually make sense.

Ixia suddenly disappear after getting out is really surprising indeed. I mean, she is the only normal human in that goddamned academy! I thought she will be the main heroine or something. And she only have ONE H-scene with Iris, and what do we get after that? Ixia have sex with a random guy she just met. Although that scene where Ixia climbs the wall with knives-boots is really awesome.

A very horny girl.. you mean the one who made Iris go all like "No, what is this? This is too much!" ? The one where he meets her in the flower bud or something?

I definitely will re-read it later. I'm glad I downloaded the whole chapter~

Edit: Wait, no. Actually, I just checked it and I only downloaded chapter 8. Why?!

If I remember correctly, human is produced through artificial means in that times. But somehow, Iris's father and mother still find each other body arousing. After a lot and lot and lot of sex, she became pregnant. And Iris's father died right after their last sex (what a great way to die). What I don't get is why he need to be killed? I thought he is the only human that find sex arousing, so isn't he quite important to increase the birth rate? Now that I think about it, maybe they need a 'clean' human that doesn't know anything about the world condition? That might be also why they built that huge wall, so Iris can have a lot of sex without thinking about the world condition. ...Wait, that actually make sense.

Ixia suddenly disappear after getting out is really surprising indeed. I mean, she is the only normal human in that goddamned academy! I thought she will be the main heroine or something. And she only have ONE H-scene with Iris, and what do we get after that? Ixia have sex with a random guy she just met. Although that scene where Ixia climbs the wall with knives-boots is really awesome.

A very horny girl.. you mean the one who made Iris go all like "No, what is this? This is too much!" ? The one where he meets her in the flower bud or something?

I definitely will re-read it later. I'm glad I downloaded the whole chapter~

Edit: Wait, no. Actually, I just checked it and I only downloaded chapter 8. Why?!

I downloaded it in the past, but I lost my stash soooo.

Anyway, will reread it so that we can discuss it in more detail.