Hentai

Niko

While I've seen my fair share of hentai anime (Bible Black and Dirty Laundry come to mind....and their dubs....*shudders*), the only H-manga that I can really remember reading is RingxMama, which wasn't too bad, in my opinion. Shame the author left it rather open ended, hoping for a proper epilogue for it, though I highly doubt it'll ever happen.

I only watch hentai on a whim (meaning very rarely). They don't give the same type of enjoyment for me as hentai manga/doujins. They're also not really worth my time, I occasionally find myself skipping parts of the video.

I'm pretty much the same.

I love Doujins though with my favourite characters in and I rarely skip H-Scenes in VN's. Sometimes I find myself laughing out loud at them, but still :P

Some of the Hentai I've seen has been pretty good though, it's all down to personal preferences/opinion though! :)

As a fap material i prefer Vn and Doujins(doesnt mean i never fap with hentai before)

Hentai anime that i really enjoy were Dark love and Rape!Rape!Rape!.

i did have collections of hentai but i decided to delete all of em because i rarely watch em and use em,except those two.

Have you ever been so sick you can't even enjoy doujins?

I'm trying to read one but the intermittent sneezing destroys the mood. Guess I'll postpone my lolis for tomorrow.

No, but that must be horrible! I'm sorry D:

Fakku goes into hentai manga publishing.

I don't really know the US manga market, so I don't know if there already was a hentai manga publisher, but it's interesting to see a site like that grow so popular it can actually get into publishing.

Although I largely prefer sadpanda over it, but sadpanda is a bit more underground (which allows more variety)