Hentai

Niko

While I do get that Fakku owns the rights and is entitled to this, they should have expected backlash from people all over the internet, that's all I'm saying.

Thankfully for me most of the stuff I read like lolis and doujinshi from the GirlsforM magazine are not on fakku so this doesn't majorly affect me.

Although some of the artists on Fakku did give me nice stuff to read so that's a bit of a shame.

Thankfully for me most of the stuff I read like lolis and doujinshi from the GirlsforM magazine are not on fakku so this doesn't majorly affect me.

Although some of the artists on Fakku did give me nice stuff to read so that's a bit of a shame.

The scope is actually bigger than just what's on fakku. It's really tons of stuff. I haven't checked my favorites in the loli category though.

I'm kinda sad for people who's favourite works and artist galleries got taken down; Fakku did a dick move, but you can't say what they did was wrong; it's called competition, and whenever commercial work gets involved, you can expect things like these to happen. The real problem is that e(x)-hentai is a non-profit group effort to catalogue and group  up scanlations; they are in a lost position right from the start and all they can do is either take down all the stuff, or wait out this whole shitstorm and pray for no more troubles afterwards.

The dicks in the story are more Wani, they're the ones who sent the DMCAs. Although fakku is not innocent, they only asked for the physical copies they're going to distribute to not end up on exhentai, which is fair. Wani went ahead and put pressure to get ALL of their artists removed, including tons and tons on stuff fakku will never release.

There's a lot of other annoying things, that boogle me; one of them being artists with no real ownership rights of their own dojin works. The japanese publishing market is preety oppresive when it comes to that and publishers often demand full rights for the work upon publishing; in that way, they become the legal owners, while the only thing artists get are money (which aren't any big sums, either; it's quite laughable). In that way, they are devoid of any influence on their own work - whatever happens to it afterwards is not their business anymore.

It's a bit blur on that point too. I saw an artist twitter claiming he had full rights to his work but wasn't informed that his stuff was getting DMCA'd by Wani overseas.

The scope is actually bigger than just what's on fakku. It's really tons of stuff. I haven't checked my favorites in the loli category though.

Well i'd have to check every single artist there to make sure it doesn't affect my loli stuff and i don't really feel like doing it. I'll just hope it doesn't.

It is a really crappy move when you move forward with DMCAs without the actual authors' knowledge though.

While I get that the magazine holds the rights to, to a certain extent,  it's still not ethical in my opinion. But who cares for ethics when money's involved right?

All in all, I feel like this is a bad move in all aspects. But we'll see how things turn out.

Yikes, 46.7Gb.  Probably the biggest torrent I ever downloaded. lol   I haven't had the time to check every artist, but I'm sure that if I've been able to spot Homunculus from a quick glance(I love their Bakemonogatari doujins), there are big chances there might be more.

Yeah, Wani are the dicks here, I don't really have anything against fakku and was even planning on buying if they ever released anything that interests me.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually found a hentai character I could fall for.

http://pururin.com/gallery/9842/im-the-only-one-who-can-touch-her.html

By the way do we have a Hentai recommendation thread rather than a thread about discussing Hentai topics?

Don't think about it too hard.

Also, I've read that one before. Not a huge fan of the ending. I prefer crazy stuff.

• 1 month later...

By the way do we have a Hentai recommendation thread rather than a thread about discussing Hentai topics?

I've read that one and I understand your point I found it really good and liked the girl very much.

Also I've read the Pandra series And I found it had quite a good story except the overflowing quantity of sex it has

I read hentai almost everyday. Whenever I get bored.

It's just so much of a drag to unlock the scenes in eroges if I just want to see the act itself.

Well, I didn't think that way for Kamidori, at least.

Kamidori's was decently long.

Favorite hentai are works of Digital Lover. I just love how he makes the females appear in his doujins. God have pity on me for my dickokoro turns to diamonds when I read his doujins.

Also, I can't seem to enjoy Monogatari hentai.

Thanks for linking that. I've read chapter 1 before, but never got to reading more of it.

Also, I don't have an exhentai account. Am I a failure of a pervert?

I used to watch a lot but now i dont, the hentai series that i do watch (Or watched since the studio hasnt released an episode in like forever) was the Ishoni H shiyo series. It was basically a series of hentai were you the viewer became the protagonist (ie the MC face is never seen and he doesnt talk just nod or denies with his head and when he talks its just because the heroines mention what he said) so its like a personal experience.

If someone has seen a hentai like that i would like to know!

You've still got many years of Hentai ahead of you to improve.

I've discovered Straight shota lately  (The one where it's still male - female). Does anyone else like this genre?

I really enjoy seeing Onee-chans blush. 

But I like Onee-chan genres in general. Straight Shota just really pushes the age limit of what's still acceptable (As long they're not grannies, I'll take Milfs too) to me. I still mostly prefer onee chans from 16-30. 

Here's one of my favorites:

http://pururin.com/gallery/14374/suki-suki-onee-chan.html

Then theres one with an actual shota who gets bullied by his Tsundere/Sadist onee-chan I can't find at the moment. 

edit:

Ah, I found it. It's not on pururin. 

http://www.fakku.net/manga/ane-wa-shota-wo-sukininaru-ch-1-english

(Do I have to put NSFW tags in a NSFW thread?)

https://t.fakku.net/images/manga/a/%5BSena_Youtarou%5D_Original_Work_-_Ane_wa_Shota_wo_Sukininaru_-_Ch._1/thumbs/001.thumb.jpg

You've still got many years of Hentai ahead of you to improve.

I've discovered Straight shota lately  (The one where it's still male - female). Does anyone else like this genre?

I really enjoy seeing Onee-chans blush. 

But I like Onee-chan genres in general. Straight Shota just really pushes the age limit of what's still acceptable (As long they're not grannies, I'll take Milfs too) to me. I still mostly prefer onee chans from 16-30. 

Here's one of my favorites:

http://pururin.com/gallery/14374/suki-suki-onee-chan.html

Then theres one with an actual shota who gets bullied by his Tsundere/Sadist onee-chan I can't find at the moment. 

edit:

Ah, I found it. It's not on pururin. 

http://www.fakku.net/manga/ane-wa-shota-wo-sukininaru-ch-1-english

(Do I have to put NSFW tags in a NSFW thread?)

https://t.fakku.net/images/manga/a/%5BSena_Youtarou%5D_Original_Work_-_Ane_wa_Shota_wo_Sukininaru_-_Ch._1/thumbs/001.thumb.jpg

I like every type of girl, generally.

Except those that like defecation as a sexual fetish.

Damn that fetish. That's one fetish I cannot accept as a pervert.

Anyway, I like Onee-chans. They appear mature, and are extra lewd.

I especially like them when the MC dominates them in the end.

About MILFs, I seldom read them, but I have a favorite.

Akiko-san to Issho is just too good.

I read hentai almost everyday. Whenever I get bored.

It's just so much of a drag to unlock the scenes in eroges if I just want to see the act itself.

Well, I didn't think that way for Kamidori, at least.

Kamidori's was decently long.

Favorite hentai are works of Digital Lover. I just love how he makes the females appear in his doujins. God have pity on me for my dickokoro turns to diamonds when I read his doujins.

Also, I can't seem to enjoy Monogatari hentai.

Thanks for linking that. I've read chapter 1 before, but never got to reading more of it.

Also, I don't have an exhentai account. Am I a failure of a pervert?

I love Monogatari hentai. I cant get enough of Shinobu.