Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Of course i'd get my internet cut off in such a crucial moment

Will likely have to spend 2 love gems now. *sigh*

I wasted so many love gems. I'm not going to be able to do the 50 gem draw anytime soon because of this.

Your parents know how important Nico is so they're making it that much harder for you on purpose :P

I have 51 love gems, I have plenty to spam on this final day. I'll wait til after the day change to do so because I'd rather spam Kokukaku Biyori over Soldier Game, since I actually have a chance of earning a love gem off the former.

I'll have to spam them on soldier game, i'm not risking my parents shutting it off on me and then not being able to use them.

I have 44 love gems, you're lucky you didn't have to waste double the needed love gems like i did, i'd have around 50 now if it wasn't for this stupid attitude my parents decided to develop.

I wish google play would accept my debit card, such a pain not being able to buy love gems.

I'll have to spam them on soldier game, i'm not risking my parents shutting it off on me and then not being able to use them.

I have 44 love gems, you're lucky you didn't have to waste double the needed love gems like i did, i'd have around 50 now if it wasn't for this stupid attitude my parents decided to develop.

I wish google play would accept my debit card, such a pain not being able to buy love gems.

Normally debit card work,why not?

Normally debit card work,why not?

Google Play doesn't accept my Visa debit card because it doesn't have a CVC (Card Verification Code) on the back.

I've only seen Visa Credit Cards with CVC and I don't plan on making a Credit Card just for a game, at least not now.

I might go to the bank sometime and ask if something can be done about it because it's incredibly annoying not being able to use my own card online.

Google Play doesn't accept my Visa debit card because it doesn't have a CVC (Card Verification Code) on the back.

I've only seen Visa Credit Cards with CVC and I don't plan on making a Credit Card just for a game, at least not now.

I might go to the bank sometime and ask if something can be done about it because it's incredibly annoying not being able to use my own card online.

I own a debit card only, and got CVC behind of it. i wonder EX songs will add one song a period as jpn ?

Not gonna even bother. I'm barely FC'ing last of the hard songs on my current list and haven't even FC'ed Wild Stars and Soldier Game yet. On the other hand I FC'ed Wonderful Rush with really good result today, clearing all the previously unclaimed rewards. Guess the constant practice is slowly paying off.

On the other hand, I've been getting tons of rares lately through normal scouting; though, most of them are repeats and usually the weakest ones; Worst thing was when I got 3 cool Hanayos in a row today... But I finally got my smile Maki idolized! x3

EX songs incoming! Currently able to FC all the songs in the game consistently so I'm really looking forward to trying those super hard EX songs. Not to mention EX songs giving 1 love gem for FC.

With the current number of songs in the game it'll definitely be a love gem gold mine if we are able to FC every single song. IF  :P

Not gonna even bother. I'm barely FC'ing last of the hard songs on my current list and haven't even FC'ed Wild Stars and Soldier Game yet. On the other hand I FC'ed Wonderful Rush with really good result today, clearing all the previously unclaimed rewards. Guess the constant practice is slowly paying off.

On the other hand, I've been getting tons of rares lately through normal scouting; though, most of them are repeats and usually the weakest ones; Worst thing was when I got 3 cool Hanayos in a row today... But I finally got my smile Maki idolized! x3

Give me that Maki!

She's the only smile rare i haven't idolized.

I own a debit card only, and got CVC behind of it. i wonder EX songs will add one song a period as jpn ?

Mine just doesn't have a CVC, and I checked all over it trust me.

I know where the CVC is and mine does not have one.

If I had one I could spare a couple bucks to get 5 love gems or something just for the draw.

EX songs incoming! Currently able to FC all the songs in the game consistently so I'm really looking forward to trying those super hard EX songs. Not to mention EX songs giving 1 love gem for FC.

With the current number of songs in the game it'll definitely be a love gem gold mine if we are able to FC every single song. IF   :P

I bet we'll FC it every 50th try :P

Same thing has been happening to me recently; I'm missing so many Rares and yet all I get are repeats of Rares I already idolized... It's frustrating.

At least I managed to get the SR Nico! It's a shame I won't be able to idolize her unless I get super lucky in honor student draws afterwards, but oh well. She's cute either way. I'm downloading the Japanese version right now for some of the other pretty cards they have... and so I can play more and hopefully not feel so frustrated by LP anymore. XD

Same thing has been happening to me recently; I'm missing so many Rares and yet all I get are repeats of Rares I already idolized... It's frustrating.

At least I managed to get the SR Nico! It's a shame I won't be able to idolize her unless I get super lucky in honor student draws afterwards, but oh well. She's cute either way. I'm downloading the Japanese version right now for some of the other pretty cards they have... and so I can play more and hopefully not feel so frustrated by LP anymore. XD

That's why I started the Japanese version. Now I don't care if I fail a song because it's not my main game. I don't have any experts yet because they are on the later songs, which I don't have unlocked. Besides the daily experts, but those are fucking crazy.

Already spent 3 love gems.. the 1k cutoff keeps increasing by the minute. These people man..

You better give yourself significant amount of room tonight.

You better give yourself significant amount of room tonight.

That's the plan.

If worse comes to worse,  i'll skip sleep entirely to turn my internet back on at 9AM (pretending I woke up) and grind the game as much as needed just to secure that top 1k spot.

Right now I'm at 21087 points which is just enough to be in the top 1k but i'll probably spend another love gem just for security.

Normally, I go to sleep at around 2AM my time, which means I wake myself up for the game at 7AM my time. The thing is, the event ends at 6AM here, meaning I won't be able to do that... I'm going to have to be awake at 5AM to check rankings and grind if needed. Tonight before going to sleep, I'll spend 3-5 love gems depending on my place. Figure they'll be replaced from my song ranking, idolizing the Nico and random member girl, and Nico's birthday coming up.

My parents usually turn the internet off between 1 and 2 AM 

If they don't turn it off within that time span they probably won't turn it off at all so I'll have time to grind the game until the event ends.

The event ends at 10AM for me so I'll wake up at 9 to get 1 hour to do whatever needs to be done.

I will NOT give up on Nico.

Currently at 20694 points with 274 tokens saved up. Will level up in another song and that gives me another 2 plays. Hoping to make it through this without spending too many love gems. The rank cutoff is rising by the hour, them Nico fans are getting desperate and going all in now  :wacko:

Was gonna grind a bunch today but I'm still 3.5k points behind. That means I'll probably need a good 5k or 6k more points to be in top 1000 by the time this ends. I'm dropping out!

And yeah the bigger tiers on JP don't really make things easier. For the May event the cutoff was top 25,000 players for the second copy of SR vs. this Nico event being top 1000 players...but you needed 26k event points to make it into top 25,000 players. Nico event is currently around 22k for top 1000, and there's only 12 hours left.

Also they did a promo UR Kotori back in December similar to this upcoming Eli. It was a Pure card with 4150 Pure stat at max level, 1000 bond, and the Timer Charm ability. So roughly on par with an idolized SR. Still pretty good for being totally free.