Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I finally got the event nico QQ 

Congrats.

Looks like I'm gonna miss out on it. I only have 6000 points right now. 

I don't even care anymore.

My team is about to reach the "Honoka Saturation" phase.

I just came home from a hang out that lasted over 4 hours. I'm tired, and this is what I get.

Honoka stahp pls..

You guys have been playing this way too long. I'm still in the phase where I don't care as long as I get a new song. 

I did my first Japanese mini lesson today on learning the characters themselves using a video playlist linked on a linked page on this forum. So far I know the hiragana characters あ、い、に、の、ん、へ、こ、け and く, I want to  be able to navigate menus in Japanese, being able to read full Japanese is way far on the horizon.

First characters I memorized were あ and ん.

I'll leave the reason for you to formulate. :ph34r:

But now i've memorized almost all hiragana, it's easy if you come in contact with it often.

At last I get Cool Rin in regular draws!! and complete the cool members :D now just need to idolize them u.u

P.D: I started to play the game Nisekoi Majikore!? and I don't understand anything lol wish I knew some japanese u.u any guide or something to start learning ?

First characters I memorized were あ and ん.

I'll leave the reason for you to formulate. :ph34r:

But now i've memorized almost all hiragana, it's easy if you come in contact with it often.

For some reason I can't figure out why, want to enlighten me?

At last I get Cool Rin in regular draws!! and complete the cool members :D now just need to idolize them u.u

P.D: I started to play the game Nisekoi Majikore!? and I don't understand anything lol wish I knew some japanese u.u any guide or something to start learning ?

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2792-learning-japanese-useful-resources/

And I need 1 Cool Maki to have all rares currently out. Also need 1 Pure and Smile Rin, 1 Smile Nozomi, and 1 Cool Umi and 2 Maki to have all idolized rares.

Yep, still got it

Y4EKbK6.png

I was off beat the entire song, hence the humongous number of greats.

I remember people saying gold will never be an issue. I'm at 14k gold left lol

Becoz u r way lucky get rare etc easier ~ i'm rank 77 still 4 slot rare havent idolized... tats y i get more normal junk and full my 99 slot, i need to sell off to next play, my mail box got more than 99 normal junk.... currently 3.5 million....

Actualy dun worry, last few days got many extra gold songs play

Congrats.

Looks like I'm gonna miss out on it. I only have 6000 points right now. 

You guys have been playing this way too long. I'm still in the phase where I don't care as long as I get a new song. 

Somehow missed the 2nd half of this post yet saw the first half. Nosebleed and I started the day this thread was created.

So, I just learned how to take away the skill pop ups...makes it much easier to do the hard songs lol.

Also, just ran into a problem...well, not a real problem but more a personal preference one. I got a normal girl on my cool team whose pic I love, bu doesnt have great stats. I just got a rare to replace her with, with double her stats......but I dont want to get rid of her >_< her pic is so damn cute.......

Normals are easy to get, eventually you'll be used to sacrificing your girls to satan as soon as you get them

The event is almost over, i might have to spend one last love gem after all. Meh.

NicoMaki post of the day

eiClbm7.jpg

Maki: Geez, what are you saying, I don't get it.

Nico: What i'm saying.. is.. 

Nico: I-I love you!!

Maki: Eeeeh!?. I-i-i-i I don't get what you mean!

Mephisto will probably correct this, but that's fine, i'm really bad at translating things into context (i understand the intention and meaning in my head, just can't translate it)   :P

Came across this and decided to share it with ya guys. Have some Maki + Rin song powahh  :P

Nice song, I like it

Oh yeah it's their new unit.

I really am praying they don't break from u's to focus on this. I'd cry.

Seeing Rin's seiyuu sing in such a different tone feels weird :P

So that had nothing to do with u's? When I saw it, I assumed it was just another duet thing.

Nice song, I like it

So that had nothing to do with u's? When I saw it, I assumed it was just another duet thing.

Nope.

They stated that this unit is completely unrelated to u's.

The people in charge of managing u's were of course aware of this and let them form their unit.

Is nico worth spending gems to get? Im barely above 7k event points right now. And how do the event ranking rewards work? It says x2 nico if you get below 200 ranking or something. Im at 21 in my bracket.

I don't know, do you like Nico?

Is Nico your one and only object of worship? Then yes it's worth it.

As faar as stats, she's a really nice addition to any smile team.

If you however don't care for Nico then you may skip on her.

And event ranking works with event points. The more points you have the higher you'll be in the ranking. To get points you need to collect event tokens to play the event song (Love Novels in this case).

There's also a score ranking that is determined by the highest score you get in the song Love Novels.

You'll get 2 SR Nico if your event points are high enough to get you into the top 200 players

There's no bracket。The way it works is, you get rewards just for getting event points (when you earn 13k, you get the Nico), But at the end you also get prices depending on the number of event points you earned relative to everyone else.

Double post cuz I have a question to ask.

Anyone who plays the JP servers, how do score matches matching system work? I'm clearly not getting ranked against high level people because I'm taking 1st frequently in the songs I play on Hard.