Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

26.1k... I woke up with 30 min left and saw rank 1100 and my adrenaline started pumping. I didn't care what it took, I just started spamming screens and spending love gems. I ended with 0 points in pocket and on like the last second. When I finished my last play, my event points rolled up, I went pressed home and saw the event said finished. Checked the event and it said my points was what the results screen showed *shrug*

with 264xx points hope I get the second Nico u.u In one hour I drop from 6xx to 1070 rank S: crazy Nico's fans... waiting for a Maki event, everyone will see me in the top 10 B)

Oh, for the Rin event, I'll be half tempted to spend every single love gem, and even buy some, for that event.

Aww, maintenance. I wanted to go use up those 35 new members I earned in the last 30 min :P

Oh, for the Rin event, I'll be half tempted to spend every single love gem, and even by some, for that event.

Aww, maintenance. I wanted to go use up those 35 new members I earned in the kst 30 min :P

Yeah, for Rin I will be aiming for top 200 too, she is my second favourite girl :P

I finished with 41xxx points and spent 63 love gems in total.

Would have loved to spend 50 gems instead, but I couldn't take the risk. Very glad I didn't.

with 264xx points hope I get the second Nico u.u In one hour I drop from 6xx to 1070 rank S: crazy Nico's fans... waiting for a Maki event, everyone will see me in the top 10 B)

I finished with 26.1k points and spent over 20 gems total this event, sacrificing my 50 gem draw.
If this doesn't get me in the top 1k. I'm done.

Edit: we're on the same team Ceris~

26.1k... I woke up with 30 min left and saw rank 1100 and my adrenaline started pumping. I didn't care what it took, I just started spamming screens and spending love gems. I ended with 0 points in pocket and on like the last second. When I finished my last play, my event points rolled up, I went pressed home and saw the event said finished. Checked the event and it said my points was what the results screen showed *shrug*

Such a close score. Hopefully you all have enough for top 1000.

It would be cool if the cut-off was 25252. So appriopriate for Nico. :lol:

Spend a total of 14 love gems for a 26.4k finish. Dropped from 800 all the way until 1200 during the last few hours, them Nico fans are crazy over her! I'm very tempted to purchase some love gems and do the 10+1 draw as UR Kotori is being added and she's my 3rd favourite gal. Would be real sad if iTunes doesn't accept my debit card though  :P 

Upcoming event should be the Honoka event and I don't see myself being particular enthusiastic about this event at all. Meh might just go for a top 2k finish and get myself a scouting ticket/love gems or something, she's just not worth the trouble  ^_^

Spend a total of 14 love gems for a 26.4k finish. Dropped from 800 all the way until 1200 during the last few hours, them Nico fans are crazy over her! I'm very tempted to purchase some love gems and do the 10+1 draw as UR Kotori is being added and she's my 3rd favourite gal. Would be real sad if iTunes doesn't accept my debit card though :P

Upcoming event should be the Honoka event and I don't see myself being particular enthusiastic about this event at all. Meh might just go for a top 2k finish and get myself a scouting ticket/love gems or something, she's just not worth the trouble ^_^

I'd have to go through my present history and count how many love gems I earned and compare to my starting score to know how many I spent since I didn't pay attention. Going off memory, I think I spent about 14 as well.

I'll be doing my 10+1 after the next event. A SR Rin is being added right now, but another SR Rin is being added after that next event, so that's three different SR Rins I can earn!