Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Finally new songs~

And yay i'm also getting panda Nico! All that effort paid off.

I was like 10 ranks above you Ceris, mwahah

Well, considering I'm not a diehard Nico fan, you should be higher than me! :P

AND YESSSS NEW SONGS

ZE4qW4F.jpg

Rin knows how we feel

RwSYLka.jpg

I wonder what triggered that line. The end of the event? The time of day? I've never seen her say that before.

Ha, I made Nico my leader temporarily. Apparently I got ranked 2016 on the event song and actually went up like 300 in the last few hours. My "no repeats" rule made my team weaker anyway, so I don't feel any loss for not getting top 2000.

And this was... easy :(

8RvFROy.jpg

I can't FC no brand girls because for some reason one of the notes keeps missing, I am clearly pressing the note, it's not even a double it's a single that I can easily hit and it says I missed, not bad or good, just completely missed for no reason.

I swear it's my screen bugging out again and not detecting my finger. It was doing it with Love Novels earlier today as well.

I don't know what's causing this. I'm too tired to think about it too hard either.

Well.

NicoMaki post of the day.

Since I'm sleep deprived, thought this was fitting

ShgXBHh.png

Nico: Maki-chan wake up~

I got that FC on a bouncy bus going down the freeway. And maybe those "tired" lines come from having no LP.

Haven't tried Susume Tomorrow yet, was more hyped for No Brand, but I didn't really have fun playing it... And serious about being tired, I had 2 hours of sleep before the end of the event, then didn't go back to sleep.

I was the same, "slept" 2 hours and then the alarm went off to grind the game.

I hope it's just the sleep deprivation that's making me fail and not the game hating me. I am able to FC something so basic so I don't know why I can't now.

I haven't tried the other song either.

Also the scouting ticket I got earned me....

YOU GUESSED IT!

ANOTHER HONOKA

*completely sane laughter*

I've been waaay to busy the last few weeks (why I also haven't been on the forums), it was hard to do the event. Yesterday evening I finally started using gems to get that 2nd Nico and this morning, I noticed I was kicked out the top 1000. I literally played songs for tokens and the event song itself untill the very last minute of the event.

Turns out I was only 300 points above 1000th place, cut it waaaay too close. (also, I used about 21 gems I think.)

Also, I have 5k friend points, when I've earned the friends points from the new songs, I'll do all my recruitments at once to see if I can hit myself or not.  ^_^

With 10+1 draw ~ i get Kotori ~ wee.... But SR T_T

Get a Initial SR Honoka and Kotori ~

Yeah I saw you getting 2 SRs in my notification tab, not bad at all in fact. I'll be doing my pull tomorrow after I fix my debit card issues and purchase some love gems, hopefully I'll draw a UR Nico/Kotori. Pretty please  :)

Yeah I saw you getting 2 SRs in my notification tab, not bad at all in fact. I'll be doing my pull tomorrow after I fix my debit card issues and purchase some love gems, hopefully I'll draw a UR Nico/Kotori. Pretty please  :)

Is your debit card Visa? Just want to know if it's like mine or not because google play doesn't accept mine and i don't know a way around it.

Is your debit card Visa? Just want to know if it's like mine or not because google play doesn't accept mine and i don't know a way around it.

Mine's a Master Card. iTunes isn't accepting my card as well so I'm gonna head over to the bank tomorrow and see what can be done about the issue. Perhaps you could do the same as well, I'm sure the bank has ways around it.

Mine's a Master Card. iTunes isn't accepting my card as well so I'm gonna head over to the bank tomorrow and see what can be done about the issue. Perhaps you could do the same as well, I'm sure the bank has ways around it.

Mastercard and Visa are pretty much the same.

Yeah that was my plan. Guess there's no other choice huh, such a hassle. I'll do it for SIF though.

I have a feeling that once I'm able to purchase love gems my self-restraint won't stop me from spamming 10+1 honor draws until I get a Nico UR. Gonna open a new bank account most probably and limit the funds within to $50 at most so I don't overspend  :P

I have a feeling that once I'm able to purchase love gems my self-restraint won't stop me from spamming 10+1 honor draws until I get a Nico UR. Gonna open a new bank account most probably and limit the funds within to $50 at most so I don't overspend  :P

I'll probably be the same way.. all my savings will be gone if I don't stop myself.

I haven't gotten a rare off a draw since the 12th, and I've earned quite a hit of friend points since then, somewhere above 10k :(

Didn't get a rare off the 1500 from No Brand either

Oh, and I did a 10+1 on the JP server. No UR, and one SR Kotori

I haven't gotten a rare off a draw since the 12th, and I've earned quite a hit of friend points since then, somewhere above 10k :(

Didn't get a rare off the 1500 from No Brand either

Hey at least you're not getting your 1238490293th Honoka

*eye twitch*

Wish lucky ~~ I control myself prevent from push money to get her @@ 

Hey at least you're not getting your 1238490293th Honoka

*eye twitch*

Aslong as they are Honoka without stamina skill, you can be happy (9 repeat of the same with stamina recovery here).

Also, did 80 pulls and got 2 rares, which I already had idolized aswell.  :unsure: