Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

No panda Nico for me... at least for now.

I did the 10+1 draw already. I never expected it to turn out that good!

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

I've not only managed to grab two UR's, but another SR Umi from the previous event and a bunch of rares that allowed me to idolize some of the older cards. I got UR Hanayo from that event prize ticket, haha.

Leveling up all these new cards will be a pain in the ass, though; not to even mention the previous ones that got idolized.

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

I've not only managed to grab two UR's, but another SR Umi from the previous event and a bunch of rares that allowed me to idolize some of the older cards. I got UR Hanayo from that event prize ticket, haha.

Leveling up all these new cards will be a pain in the ass, though; not to even mention the previous ones that got idolized.

Why so many UR .... Noroi Noroi Noroi....

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

...... What can I say? lol...I'm falling into despair hell right now. 

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

Wow... Just wow.

I'm gonna go with Nosebleed and just ignore this thread until the page moves. <_<

Gratz with your draws.

Be glad you have something to level. I haven't gotten anything in ages, I've been leveling idolized N cards for the album, and the 2 Nico's I got from the event were instant level 60.  :mellow:

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

You... Can I strangle you? 

I'm just gonna go and despair now. Can't even use love gems for 10+1 draws anytime soon because of circumstances. 

P.S: Congrats on that ridiculous luck of yours.

SIF_15072014_draw_ur.png

omg so good!!! I spent my gems today got the new SR Umi :D But im getting too many umis :(

Hiii I have been reading your posts for awhile :) wanted to join i play the game too  :)

will be really happy if you guys could add me as a friend my ID is : 158426702

Ha, I've seen both those cards before, but didn't realize they went together. Sent my F/R, my name is the same as this forum name.

Tried Susume Tomorrow on Hard, got 4 goods, 3 of them in the same section I got offbeat. Probably another easy FC, maybe I'm finding everything easy since I've been spamming daily songs.

Ha, I've seen both those cards before, but didn't realize they went together. Sent my F/R, my name is the same as this forum name.

Tried Susume Tomorrow on Hard, got 4 goods, 3 of them in the same section I got offbeat. Probably another easy FC, maybe I'm finding everything easy since I've been spamming daily songs.

Yup saw them on net before too :) but  I get really excited when they add cards to the eng game  :D

Hiii I have been reading your posts for awhile :) wanted to join i play the game too  :)

I've sent you a request :)

You seem to appreciate the beauty of NicoMaki.

You have my approval.

Mine too.

I completely forgot about that bunch of maxed out normals I had in my deck,  lying around uselessly. I somehow managed to almost max out all the new cards with them, though now I'm running out of gold, haha.

Hey, welcome to the forums. Alot of people have joined this thread the same way (me included :P).

I've send you a friend request, my name in LLSiF is Sylvian.

Am I the only one that stacked up a ton of gold? I have over 1 million...

And I maxed out all my cards, still over a million.

I'm in the process of leveling all my N idolized cards now, haven't leveled all my R idolized yet though. 

I started with this before the end began and I had 1m gold. After maxing out 9 N cards and 2x lvl 60 Nico I got bumped down to 600k gold. :P

I kept capping out on members so I had to remove a ton of them during the event and now i have so much gold I don't know what to do with it :P

I'm in the process of leveling all my N idolized cards now, haven't leveled all my R idolized yet though. 

I started with this before the end began and I had 1m gold. After maxing out 9 N cards and 2x lvl 60 Nico I got bumped down to 600k gold.  :P

I finished the event with ~2 million gold

After maxing out Nico and doing some special practices i'm down to 1.2 million

I haven't discarded a single member. I gobble up everyone of them I get and I still have over 500k.

I haven't discarded them yet either, since I still have 600k gold left. Aslong as I still have cards that aren't maxed in my album I'll probably keep spending gold on training them.