Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hopefully someone already reported the problem...

Oh yeah, how long do these daily rotation songs last for?

The daily songs stay forever, they're never removed. A few months ago JP added a second rotation of 6 songs, that rotate separately from the first 4. So every day you have one song from the first rotation (mermaid festa/otomeshiki/soldier game/kokuhaku) and one song from the second rotation.

Finally got my 50 gems

Along with a bunch of random Rs, got this UR of umi

150px-Umi_cool_ur73.jpg

edit: omg her ability is awesome 

Appeal: Love Arrow Shoot!

Every 9 seconds, there is a 36% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

This is what my shaky fingers need.

Finally got my 50 gems

Along with a bunch of random Rs, got this UR of umi

150px-Umi_cool_ur73.jpg

edit: omg her ability is awesome 

Appeal: Love Arrow Shoot!

Every 9 seconds, there is a 36% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

This is what my shaky fingers need.

Nice pull dude! The idolized version looks way cuter than the unidolized version though  :)

But seriously, if I were to pull another UR Umi in my next 10+1 I would seriously flip!

Nice pull dude! The idolized version looks way cuter than the unidolized version though  :)

But seriously, if I were to pull another UR Umi in my next 10+1 I would seriously flip!

Looks like a pain in the butt honestly. I have few if any more idols to maximize bonds with. But yeah, she does look better in the idolized version.

Also, I just noticed that we are already at page 85 for this thread! I think that this thread has the most number of replies now among other threads in fuwa  :) Let's break the 100 mark boys.

Also this is kinda off topic, but how do I add a signature for myself? I'm kinda noob when it comes to these forum stuff ><

There's a thread with over 300 pages so we've still got some competition.

And to add a signature just go to your settings and on the left you should see the "signature" option

v285bMz.png

You can use the text editor to edit your signature and then just hit save.

There's a thread with over 300 pages so we've still got some competition.

And to add a signature just go to your settings and on the left you should see the "signature" option

v285bMz.png

You can use the text editor to edit your signature and then just hit save.

Thank you! Messed around with it and everything came out pretty good if I do say so myself  :)

Wow! nice draw indeed, Crunchy. I actually saw it in the messages when I was playing in the noon. Wish I had that much luck, though... I have to say that lately I've been pulling out a lot of R's and most of them often happen even in a single draw, haha. I managed to get a cool Rin and finally got a Maki, too! I managed to idolize few of my previous rares as well, tho I'm slowly getting more repeats, as well :/ Smile Rin is really good, but I get the weak cards most of the time.

I'm hoping I can get the Nico UR in my next pull.. I'm desperate to have her.

Also from my daily Pixiv hunt

Here's some adorable NicoMaki <3

(Megane Nico is too cute! Don't they look like newlyweds?)

xW82zpC.jpg

I found this one adorable for some reason.

(Reminder: Maki's favorite food are tomatoes.)

XiDgnGR.jpg

The event is going to end soon. A few more days to go until I can go back to casually playing SIF again...

Right?

Finally able to relax and level up at your own pace :P

I might have to spend just one more love gem because i don't like sacrificing sleep hours.

The Nico from the 1st picture looks absolutely adorable! Am I the only one thinking that Maki would look equally good with glasses in that photo? Megane-tsundere Maki just seems so adorable as well

Maki looks adorable when she's going tsuntsun regardless.

I would be interested to see her in glasses though.