Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Wow! nice draw indeed, Crunchy. I actually saw it in the messages when I was playing in the noon. Wish I had that much luck, though... I have to say that lately I've been pulling out a lot of R's and most of them often happen even in a single draw, haha. I managed to get a cool Rin and finally got a Maki, too! I managed to idolize few of my previous rares as well, tho I'm slowly getting more repeats, as well :/ Smile Rin is really good, but I get the weak cards most of the time.

Ya, a single UR card pretty turns all my R cards into N looking ones. If it's as hard to get as every one says, I probably won't be a seeing another UR for awhile. I honestly didn't even take a look at all the other R cards I got yet.

Ya, a single UR card pretty turns all my R cards into N looking ones. If it's as hard to get as every one says, I probably won't be a seeing another UR for awhile. I honestly didn't even take a look at all the other R cards I got yet.

It's 1%  appearance rate, so yes it's pretty hard to come across one, you're a lucky one.

I got one UR and it ended up in all my teams because it's just that overpowered.

If I got a UR Nico I could have an all smile time that's as maxed out as possible

Although I'm really happy at how well I did in this song, I'm going to literally cry in the corner for missing this opportunity.

imagejpg1-7.jpg

That's actually pretty damn good, close to a perfect run  :)  I wish I could attempt the same thing but my iPhone screen is too small and I tend to mistime my taps with the circles and get greats. Playing on an iPad would be so much better

It's 1%  appearance rate, so yes it's pretty hard to come across one, you're a lucky one.

I got one UR and it ended up in all my teams because it's just that overpowered.

If I got a UR Nico I could have an all smile time that's as maxed out as possible

Ah, so getting two of the same URs to idolize them would be about .5%. Time to get farming! 

The only problem I have with Umi's UR card is that she blocks my entire screen when she does her ability. I end up missing some notes as a result.

I finally quit and deleted the app the other day :/

The amount of involvement required for events and such was just way to much for a single game. I also found the limited song selection to get kind of old playing the same songs over and over just to get 1 single card.

Well, maybe I'll download it again in the future, it was definitely fun while I was interested~

You're a brave soul. I attempted to do that a few days ago but decided ultimately to just take it off the desktop but not uninstall it. 

The chances of getting 2 UR in a row aren't 0.5%

They're 0.01%

This is a probability concept.

I'm assuming this is how the system goes for draws:

When you ask for an honor draw, the system has 1% chance of selecting a UR card draw (and then it'll select one card from the URs at random but that's irrelevant here).

This process is then repeated in the next draw (for 50 gem draws the process is repeated 11 times)

But here we're assuming we just want 2 URs in 2 separate draws

The probability of that is 0.01 * 0.01 which is 0.0001

Multiplied by 100 for percentage values, the probablity of getting 2 UR is 0.01% :P

Here's a more interesting one for a 50 gem draw:

Let's assume the probablity of success (getting a UR) is 1/100 (1%)

Then the probablity of insuccess (not getting a UR) is 99/100 (99%)

Since we want to know the probablity of getting 2 UR in an 11 card draw the total number of tries is 11

Using Newton's Binomial theorem we get:

Probablity of getting 2 UR = (11/2)* (1/100)^2 * (99/100)^9

Notes regarding the formula:

11/2 = number of times success occurs (2) in the total number of tries (11)

1/100 = probablity of sucess

^2 = number of times we want success to happen

99/100 = probablity of insucess

^9 = number of times we want insuccess to happen

This gives us a total of:  0.0005 or in percentage 0.05%

This is value is higher because the chances of getting 2 URs in a 11 card draw is increased since you're doing so many repeated draws and the UR card will be in 2 of those draws (can be the 1st, 5th, 9th, etc, but they all account to increase probability)

Math is fun (not really)

The chances of getting 2 UR in a row aren't 0.5%

They're 0.01%

This is a probability concept.

I'm assuming this is how the system goes for draws:

When you ask for an honor draw, the system has 1% chance of selecting a UR card draw (and then it'll select one card from the URs at random but that's irrelevant here).

This process is then repeated in the next draw (for 50 gem draws the process is repeated 11 times)

But here we're assuming we just want 2 URs in 2 separate draws

The probability of that is 0.01 * 0.01 which is 0.0001

Multiplied by 100 for percentage values, the probablity of getting 2 UR is 0.01% :P

Here's a more interesting one for a 50 gem draw:

Let's assume the probablity of success (getting a UR) is 1/100 (1%)

Then the probablity of insuccess (not getting a UR) is 99/100 (99%)

Since we want to know the probablity of getting 2 UR in an 11 card draw the total number of tries is 11

Using Newton's Binomial theorem we get:

Probablity of getting 2 UR = (11/2)* (1/100)^2 * (99/100)^9

Notes regarding the formula:

11/2 = number of times success occurs (2) in the total number of tries (11)

1/100 = probablity of sucess

^2 = number of times we want success to happen

99/100 = probablity of insucess

^9 = number of times we want insuccess to happen

This gives us a total of:  0.0005 or in percentage 0.05%

This is value is higher because the chances of getting 2 URs in a 11 card draw is increased since you're doing so many repeated draws and the UR card will be in 2 of those draws (can be the 1st, 5th, 9th, etc, but they all account to increase probability)

Math is fun (not really)

I knew it was wrong but I threw out a number so you could figure it out for me.  :D

Nice pull dude! The idolized version looks way cuter than the unidolized version though  :)

But seriously, if I were to pull another UR Umi in my next 10+1 I would seriously flip!

I think the unidolized version is better looking actually. Possibly my favorite card in the whole English version!

I really don't get how you guys have so much money yet I'm so poor. The only thing I do is spam leveling up the idolized normal cards I have, and I have all the smiles(that I kept) at level 40 and am almost done with my pures. Maybe I'm playing more due to the event and my money revenue isn't keeping up due to me just spamming the same song?

Uhhhh, I don't even know what to think...

ywze7EO.jpg

I'd use them to level up rares you get in the future. I'm personally going to sell them for money, but I'm in a write position of having no money :P

How much is not having enough money and how did that happen?

I have about 500k coins I haven't found any use for. Not sure if I'll be using it all up any time soon for practices. But it hasn't been dropping anytime.

Should I do that next time I get a Nico? Both of my 10+1s had 3 Nico cards in it...

I don't even care anymore.

My team is about to reach the "Honoka Saturation" phase.

I just came home from a hang out that lasted over 4 hours. I'm tired, and this is what I get.

Honoka stahp pls..

I did my first Japanese mini lesson today on learning the characters themselves using a video playlist linked on a linked page on this forum. So far I know the hiragana characters あ、い、に、の、ん、へ、こ、け and く, I want to  be able to navigate menus in Japanese, being able to read full Japanese is way far on the horizon.