Hey everybody. ( ≧ω≦)ノ

Dhaii

Hey everybody, I deciced I'd introduce myself as it's my first day here. 

My name is Arthur. I'm buysexual ( You buy me food, and I become sexual ) but if I'm serious - I'm male. I'm from Latvia as not many people know where it is, you can google it, and sorry if there are grammar/spelling mistakes in my typing, as you understood by now, English isn't my native language. :D I turned 19 recently and I've been into Anime/VN/Reading for quite a while.

My favorite anime is probably Naruto, even if it's going to end soon. 
My favorite visual novel's are - Hoshizora no Memoria , Katawa Shoujo , Snow Sakura , The Sagara Family. There are lot more I've read or still reading, but those are my favorites. 

Little bit about me. I enjoy spending time with my friends, and when my friends are busy I usually read manga and VN. 
I play alot of games, such as Skyrim, Fallout, Battlefield and CoD. 

I think I've ran out of stuff to say so I'll simply say this. I hope I'll get along with everybody.

Thank you for reading this. :)

Well, well, welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

We're all family here, make yourself at home and see you around!

Osu osu!! welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun

'I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'.

You actually made me laugh this time. I will now promote your sense of humor lvl to Jun.

Well, well, welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

We're all family here, make yourself at home and see you around!

You actually made me laugh this time. I will now promote your sense of humor lvl to Jun.

Ehhhhh so my Joudan,Michael joudan is not funny???

Joudan is my fav u know~~~~