Hi Everyone :D

Life

I guess I'm joining the forums after lurking around for a while. I started reading visual novels around two years ago. Not sure what else to write here though so... I hope you guys can be friends with me and I'll try to answer questions about myself.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks!

Hi

Welcome !

Which VN's have you read yet ?

If you haven't, please read Clannad !

And enjoy your stay on the forums !

I've read Clannad before and enjoyed it quite a bit. Truthfully I enjoyed LB! and Rewrite more out of Key's works but other than those I've also played Grisaia no kajitsu, the Muv Luv trilogy, Planetarian, Both Narcissu games, F/S Night, Symphonic rain, Ever 17, G senjou... I think I've read more but thats all I can think of off the top of my head. and thanks :)

Welcome to Fuwa.Hope you have fun

Thanks  ^_^

Welcome to the forums!!! Nice to meet you XD XD

Nice to meet you too  ^_^

You should read Steins;Gate if you already haven't. :D

I've been planning to for a long time but for some reason I keep putting it off  :P the only other novel I put off is chaos head. I'll try read it when I can though.

welcome to fuwa home of the nicest group of weirdos you will find on the planet. there is always things to keep you from getting bored in the games and chatter section and stop by the irc channel it tends to be fun in there although im there so that may be a hindrance.

here have a yandere on me treat her right .

tumblr_mn9gsnEykl1qk0512o1_500_zps8c19b7