Dracu-Riot

I have been waiting desperately to play Dracu-Riot since before it came out (I gave it a go with translation software shortly after it was released, but my japanese knowledge isn't quite at the level it needs to be to read it in japanese). I honestly don't care at all about the drama behind the translation project, I just want it to be translated (no matter how that ends up happening). Having said that, I think we should believe the twitter updates about progress since the only alternative is having to face the possibility of never being able to read Dracu-Riot, which is a possibility that is too painful for me to think about.

as someone who has been waiting for yanderetranslations to start majikoi back up and for oreimo to be finished, i understand the pain.

Yandere is never going to finish Majikoi. There are, however, another group of fans translating Miyako's route and the agave route, as well as releasing an uncensoring patch

Saw this from a third party source. was skeptical so i didn't bring it up. If it's on his twitter it should be more reliable. guess i'll just put this away with my pso2 na hopes until it eventually hopefully comes out.

I hope and REALLY hope, this got finished!

• 2 weeks later...

It helped that it was being translated by Staircase Subs, the guys who did Hoshizora no Memoria, which was well received by many VN readers (especially if the fandisc thread is anything to go by, on top of the fact that one of the characters is currently hanging out in the Fuwanovel forum's logo).  The drama definitely brings some attention to it, but there was already attention on it to begin with.

Just out of curiosity, what's the big draw for this particular title?  Is there a well-known artist or writer, or just very likeable characters or something?

I like moege, vampires, and Yuzusoft. That's the draw for me. Plus I think the art is amazing.

Well, the only Yuzusoft's Product that was a success is only Dracu-Riot i think. . .

But i agree with you though~

dont know about the "success" of them, but personally I like all 4 of their later titles ( Tenshin Ranman, Noble Work, Dracu-riot, Amairo Islenauts ).

dont know about the "success" of them, but personally I like all 4 of their later titles ( Tenshin Ranman, Noble Work, Dracu-riot, Amairo Islenauts ).

http://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-0;o=d;s=rating

As you can see, only Dracu-Riot! (VN from Yuzusoft) that entered the first page of VN's Rating ranking, i think DR! got #46 for Bayesian Rating.

so that's why, i can conclude DR! is already popular and success enough to get that rank. not like the others (Tenshin Ranman , Noble Works, etc)

But, Personally, i like all Yuzusoft's Stuffs, so i will play all of them if they got translated~

As you can see, only Dracu-Riot! (VN from Yuzusoft) that entered the first page of VN's Rating ranking, i think DR! got #46 for Bayesian Rating.

so that's why, i can conclude DR! is already popular and success enough to get that rank. not like the others (Tenshin Ranman , Noble Works, etc)

But, Personally, i like all Yuzusoft's Stuffs, so i will play all of them if they got translated~

VNDB only reflects popularity in the west it doesn't reflect popularity, success in Japan.

you do realize that most of VN on top rating/popularity list of VNDB are VN with English patch right?...

other titles of Yuzusoft will lost quite amount of votes from people that cant play VN in Japanese, so it's understandable for them to be on the low rank~

you do realize that most of VN on top rating/popularity list of VNDB are VN with English patch right?...

other titles of Yuzusoft will lost quite amount of votes from people that cant play VN in Japanese, so it's understandable for them to be on the low rank~

http://vndb.org/v7302 , w

well, let's back to the topic.

Dracu-Riot! is a Great VN!

I think Dracu was ranked #2 in it's year falling behind Majikoi S(pretty sure but not 100% sure according to getchu, cant check right now). Without a doubt it's Yuzusoft's most sucessful but by no means does that mean the others were failures. Also the best girl's route is translated so what more could you guys want =P. We can live without girl #2.

My thought on art

Miu CG was terrible save like 3 or 4.