Dracu-Riot

What Happened to DracuRiots Translation ??

Well, Insem may or may not still be translating, but a guy named Ryukito has joined together with someone called Kanaderu and are currently translating Dracu-riot. It is a side-project for Ryukito, since he is also doing Hatsukoi 1/1 and Konosora FLIGHT DIARY. You can track his progress at http://ryuuichikoyukishi.wordpress.com/.

Well, Insem may or may not still be translating, but a guy named Ryukito has joined together with someone called Kanaderu and are currently translating Dracu-riot. It is a side-project for Ryukito, since he is also doing Hatsukoi 1/1 and Konosora FLIGHT DIARY. You can track his progress at http://ryuuichikoyukishi.wordpress.com/.

For some unknown reason I just have more hope on Insem than this guy....

For some unknown reason I just have more hope on Insem than this guy....

I don't blame you. With that many projects it'd be ages before any of it is done. Though, it says he's already translated about 1000 lines, so he's active at least.

Oh my, people mentioning little ol' me? I'm flattered.

Okay, I must admit, I never expected the traffic I'm getting from just mentioning I might be interested in translating Dracu-Riot. I'm not even a good translator, and I'm not *actively* working on Dracu-Riot, since it's not my main project. (Though with this many people wanting a translation, maybe it should be.)

Honestly, I myself am hoping for Insem to finish the translation, so I'm not going to work on Dracu-Riot much until either I finish my first project, or Insem gives it up.

Oh my, people mentioning little ol' me? I'm flattered.

Okay, I must admit, I never expected the traffic I'm getting from just mentioning I might be interested in translating Dracu-Riot. I'm not even a good translator, and I'm not *actively* working on Dracu-Riot, since it's not my main project. (Though with this many people wanting a translation, maybe it should be.)

Honestly, I myself am hoping for Insem to finish the translation, so I'm not going to work on Dracu-Riot much until either I finish my first project, or Insem gives it up.

your teaser looks good to me, actually~

also you may want to try recruiting a hacker, a youtube-base PJ will be quite inconvenient for lots of people~

I dont expect much from Dracu-riot, but I will wait for Hotaru route in Konosora~  ;)

your teaser looks good to me, actually~

also you may want to try recruiting a hacker, a youtube-base PJ will be quite inconvenient for lots of people~

I dont expect much from Dracu-riot, but I will wait for Hotaru route in Konosora~  ;)

Ah, thank you, it was only a couple lines, so it's not really an accurate representation of what I do. Once plot happens, then I get to show off my best. Or worst. It all depends.

Yes, I hope to find a hacker willing to work with me, though I do admit to translating very casually. I'm new to the whole translating business, but I hope to be able to accomplish something in the end. Youtube is all I can manage for now.

Honestly, I never planned to work much on Dracu-Riot, since I'm betting on Insem. My own translation would be just a contingency plan.

Hotaru, eh? I've similarly translated the beginning of her route (I was curious, and it's good practice), and from what I've seen, she's exactly as adorable as you hoped. I'll pull something together to show for it...one day.

It's news to me that someone was translating Flight Diary.

I am now very anxious to see what comes up. I hope you release a Hotaru partial :D

Yes, I've dabbled in Flight Diary! (Just because I loved the original!)

Oh no, please don't be expectant, that's making me all nervous now.

But really, I'm a very casual translator...I can't promise anything.

I know people want these translations, but KonoSoraFD is not my main project either!

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have announced my interest in other projects...

Too late now though, and if people are so inclined, I'm willing to clean up my ragged draftwork and make a short video of Hotaru's route as well. She's too cute. I can't get over that voice.

I hope I'm not coming off as too presumptuous? Or naive maybe?

I've been thinking I'm in way over my head lately.

Not at all, you seem very polite and understanding :)

I do think some people might find themselves over their head with only a single project, to be honest. It's making me sweat just thinking about working on three at once :P

But if you have the time, patience and motivation to do it then that's great! I'd really like to read all three of them after all, so I wish you good luck and hope you don't wear yourself out :)

I do think some people might find themselves over their head with only a single project, to be honest. It's making me sweat just thinking about working on three at once :P

But if you have the time, patience and motivation to do it then that's great! I'd really like to read all three of them after all, so I wish you good luck and hope you don't wear yourself out :)

3 at one is actually not a problem ( I did it before, lol ), it's just that your time will be divided, lead to all 3 PJ go with turtle speed~

Well, but slow is still better than nothing after all~

3 at one is actually not a problem ( I did it before, lol ), it's just that your time will be divided, lead to all 3 PJ go with turtle speed~

Yeah that makes sense. Having done 7k lines i Hatsukoi 1/1, 1k in Dracu-riot and 900 in Flight Diary, I think he's still going at a good speed though.

Yes, I've dabbled in Flight Diary! (Just because I loved the original!)

Oh no, please don't be expectant, that's making me all nervous now.

But really, I'm a very casual translator...I can't promise anything.

I know people want these translations, but KonoSoraFD is not my main project either!

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have announced my interest in other projects...

Too late now though, and if people are so inclined, I'm willing to clean up my ragged draftwork and make a short video of Hotaru's route as well. She's too cute. I can't get over that voice.

As long as you're aware of your capabilities and limitations I don't think you're being naive.

Besides you never promised anything though I'd very much like to see at least a Hotaru partial. If you release only that partial i'll be happy<3

I'm glad to hear someone understands. Translating even a single VN is a huge effort, after all. That's why I'm trying to keep myself to my main project, with only minor involvement in the others until circumstances change.

I'm not really trying to work on all three at the same time. It's more of like 80% of my time goes to my main project, with 10% to each of the other two. I do that because I like a change of pace every once in a while.

Yeah that makes sense. Having done 7k lines i Hatsukoi 1/1, 1k in Dracu-riot and 900 in Flight Diary, I think he's still going at a good speed though.

Well, I started translating about half a year ago, so that's about 9000 lines to show for my work. My rate has been slow lately, but I'm hoping to pick things back up in a couple weeks.

As long as you're aware of your capabilities and limitations I don't think you're being naive.

Besides you never promised anything though I'd very much like to see at least a Hotaru partial. If you release only that partial i'll be happy<3

I don't have much time right now, but I think I'll be able to work on Hotaru's route once summer comes around and see what I can do.

Thank you very much, all of you! Life's been rough, and I appreciate the encouragement! I'll keep trying my very best!

Back to the topic at hand: no, I'm not a very big contender for the translation of Dracu-Riot. Here's hoping that Insem will release something! (Because if he doesn't, people might start looking to me, and that's just more work!)

I'm glad to hear someone understands. Translating even a single VN is a huge effort, after all. That's why I'm trying to keep myself to my main project, with only minor involvement in the others until circumstances change.

I'm not really trying to work on all three at the same time. It's more of like 80% of my time goes to my main project, with 10% to each of the other two. I do that because I like a change of pace every once in a while.

Well, I started translating about half a year ago, so that's about 9000 lines to show for my work. My rate has been slow lately, but I'm hoping to pick things back up in a couple weeks.

I don't have much time right now, but I think I'll be able to work on Hotaru's route once summer comes around and see what I can do.

Thank you very much, all of you! Life's been rough, and I appreciate the encouragement! I'll keep trying my very best!

Back to the topic at hand: no, I'm not a very big contender for the translation of Dracu-Riot. Here's hoping that Insem will release something! (Because if he doesn't, people might start looking to me, and that's just more work!)

I would say that having a main project that you put most of your time into is probably a smart move since working on all 3 projects equally would probably be too much and would most likely result in none project ever being finished.  So is your main project Hatsukoi 1/1? If it is that is that is a good choice as Dracu-riot isn't yet officially dead and it would turn up awkward if you put most of your time into it and then Insem releases it and your effort goes in vain, and if it does turn up that it really is dead, there is always time to work on it once you finish your current project it probably won't be clear where does this Dracu-riot project stands before that anyway.  As for Flight Diary as Nosebleed already said I too would love if there was at least Hotaru partial, but between that one and Hatsukoi 1/1 I would love to read Hatsukoi 1/1 more as Flight diary is still a Fan disc and 1/1 is a full VN (Not that I don't want to read both).

Now for most importnant stuff. You said that you don't have a hacker for your project of Dracu-Riot but those that mean you don't have a hacker for you main project 1/1 either? If that is a case you could probably find someone here on Fuwanovel for that one, if you want I could pinpoint you to some people here you could ask.

I would say that having a main project that you put most of your time into is probably a smart move since working on all 3 projects equally would probably be too much and would most likely result in none project ever being finished.  So is your main project Hatsukoi 1/1? If it is that is that is a good choice as Dracu-riot isn't yet officially dead and it would turn up awkward if you put most of your time into it and then Insem releases it and your effort goes in vain, and if it does turn up that it really is dead, there is always time to work on it once you finish your current project it probably won't be clear where does this Dracu-riot project stands before that anyway.  As for Flight Diary as Nosebleed already said I too would love if there was at least Hotaru partial, but between that one and Hatsukoi 1/1 I would love to read Hatsukoi 1/1 more as Flight diary is still a Fan disc and 1/1 is a full VN (Not that I don't want to read both).

Now for most importnant stuff. You said that you don't have a hacker for your project of Dracu-Riot but those that mean you don't have a hacker for you main project 1/1 either? If that is a case you could probably find someone here on Fuwanovel for that one, if you want I could pinpoint you to some people here you could ask.

That was exactly my logic, so I'm glad my decisions are not unfounded.

I'm not *actively* looking for a hacker, since I'd like to get a more solid script completed before making any moves. I'm definitely willing to look at offers though, and if you could send me a message naming some possible volunteers, I'd appreciate that.

well.. i only can waiting the patch.,

so be patient

• 2 weeks later...

http://staircasesubs.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Q: I want to join your group/sign up to assist with your projects. How do I apply?

A: Should we require any help, we’ll post a message on the website. However, it doesn’t hurt to email us if you’re interested.

If I could, I would like to continue this project, but I can not, what can I do., 
if there is someone, who could you please email them and working with the project