11eyes

Stoppy

I watched the 11eyes anime a few years ago and it was an immaculate piece of shit. It's just not a good anime, even if the second to last episode was a bit interesting (the people that've seen it will know what I'm talking about). But if it's anything like Chaos;Head or School Days, that means it's probably a good visual novel.

But I can't find any downloads or torrents. Does anyone know of one? VNDB says there was a Thule Translation done in England, but I may not be reading it right.

The translation got dropped so there is only the original Japanese version.

I can send you torrent for the Japanese version if you want.

Nah, I can't understand Japanese and CG sets are easy to find so there's not much point to it. Though if you can understand it I must ask, how is it?

• 2 weeks later...

What I remember about this VN is the loli mage, and nothing more. Isn't it sad, Shio-chin?

Yeah the loli doesn't even have a route afaik. I only know about that game thanks to the loli too xD

Maybe that is the reason to TL got dropped :P No loli = no fun xD

Yeah the loli doesn't even have a route afaik. I only know about that game thanks to the loli too xD

Maybe that is the reason to TL got dropped :P No loli = no fun xD

She has what you can call a sub-route - basically an H-scene with some silly excuse for it. Well, it's better than nothing, but I was still disappointed. Yeah, enough to drop the TL if I were the one TLing this VN B)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The "problem" with School Days is that they put in the most extreme ending. It was a bold decision though, and it made the anime unique yet disturbing. But, the anime serves just as a teaser, if you want the full course you go get the visual novel.

Amagami's adaptation was more full-fledged since they covered all heroines (even if some drew the short straw, isn't it Rihoko?). I'm dying to play the game.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

Why does it sounds like Comyu 2.0? How far from thruth am I?

I just read the desc. on vndb - I don't really see any similarity.

incidentally, I wasn't a big fan of Comyu but 11eyes sounds pretty interesting. Probably will pick it up when I have some spare cash - assuming the getchu version works with the eng patch.

5 hours ago, Erogamer said:

I am curious about the antagonists in this.

They are based on the seven deadly sins. Gula=Gluttony, Avaritia=Greed, Acedia=Sloth, Ira=Wrath, Invidia=Envy, Superbia=Pride, and then one that is not included is Luxuria or Lust. So are there six and not all seven?

You don't use an allegory like the Seven Deadly Sins and not have seven of them.  Not having played the game (or knowing anything about it), I presume it comes up.  Probably as a twist of some kind.  Say, perhaps the seventh died, the other six are after their revenge, and his death is the motivator behind the whole plot.  Or perhaps the protagonist is the seventh.  It might even turn out that one of the protagonist's allies is the seventh in disguise.  There are ... multiple options.

Edited by Nandemonai

I heard good things about 11 Eyes and the story sounds interesting so I'll at least give it a try sometime.

Since most English VN's I was waiting for this year like DC3 or Pygmalion got delayed until next year, I might pick it up when I'm finished with Dracu Riot.

Edited by ChaosRaven

3 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I heard good things about 11 Eyes and the story sounds interesting so I'll at least give it a try sometime.

Since most English VN's I was waiting for this year like DC3 or Pygmalion got delayed until next year, I might pick it up when I'm finished with Dracu Riot.

This seems so much better than Dracu Riot so far. Dracu Riot was not that interesting for me and I ended up dropping it. I guess I am starting to dislike straight up moege these days. Does that mean I am getting old? lol

58 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

I guess I am starting to dislike straight up moege these days. Does that mean I am getting old? lol

No, I'm the oldest member of the forum and my diet consists mostly of moege so it has nothing to do with age. I went through a cycle from moege->interesting story->intriguing story->intense story->radical story->shocking story->moege.