Fureraba Translation Project [Recruiting TL/TLC!]

sm2345

• 4 weeks later...

At last, we have progress enough to be reported! 

The main post has been updated to reflect this as well, but right now we're at 909/5012 lines Translated, ie. 18.14% done!

This has been made possible thanks to kleenexkun joining us and working at blazing fast speeds! Please be sure to thank him!

So we're looking for an editor to help us. Please see the first post for the requirements. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

EDIT: Looking for someone who can translate and has translation experience regarding the H-scenes in all the routes (neither of us have experience in it and all). Please PM me if interested as well!

The main post has been updated to reflect this as well, but right now we're at 909/5012 lines Translated, ie. 18.14% done!

This has been made possible thanks to kleenexkun joining us and working at blazing fast speeds! Please be sure to thank him!

So we're looking for an editor to help us. Please see the first post for the requirements. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

EDIT: Looking for someone who can translate and has translation experience regarding the H-scenes in all the routes (neither of us have experience in it and all). Please PM me if interested as well!

Good job updating this. 

I've also updated my list as according to this post.

Good to know there has been progress i was quite worried.

Great news. A question though, how will you handle the ability to name the MC?Are you going to make it work or are you just going to slap the default name on the text regardless of the name change?.

Thanks.

Well, this is yet to be tested by us, but as far as I know, the game engine is a really nice guy, so we *should* be able to display any name. Will need to confirm though.

Oh great i cant wait to try the demo then, and hopefully the full game. Oh and there is a chance that the minifandisk would be translated if the full game is proven popular?

*IF* the full version is proven popular, that is. This kind of moege does not seem to suit everyone, but it'd be nice if lots of people like it. :)

Either way, it's still too early to say anything, in terms of the full game, we ain't even 1% done... ^^;;

I guess i got a little too ahead of myself lol, hopefully Smee wont refuse the translation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I'm the image editor and the owner of the spreadsheet (just the spreadsheet) for the project.

Currently the project is inactive, and the last TL was done back in August 2015. Project lead is most likely busy and every other team member isn't active either.

New members would be nice, although please don't contact me regarding this as I'm not the project head. PM me if you want a contact of sm2345 (the project lead) though.

Anyway, the project was left off at 1180 lines translated, with 593 of these already edited. Here's a specific breakdown of progress as depicted from the spreadsheet: http://i.imgur.com/tCheMNt.png

I think some lines have been merged/altered so the total number of lines might not be accurate. But more or less that's the current status of the project.

Edited by JeMhUnTeR
added pic

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...