True or False

Nosebleed

True. Might have been due to a lack of patience or time, but I could not for the life of me maintain an XCOM: Enemy Within game on Impossible going...

Also, remain strong! I felt that way many times with the Souls games and in the end, I always triumphed and it felt great, despite the immesurable masochism :D

Next person wish they had more close friends.

True. I have a sufficient number of superficial friends right now, but only maybe two with whom I feel close enough to talk about pretty much anything. It doesn't help that one of those two is my former roommate who moved across the country 2.5 years ago after he finished grad school out here in Seattle (it turns out that, if you voluntarily live with someone for 5 years, you end up pretty close).

False, why would you not? Unless your some sort of really dedicated person towards something, (say your fully devoted to a career, an interest in science, or interest in poetry, or something that would require extreme dedication and really time consuming), I do not see a reason why one would not want to have a normal relationship.

Careful there, sub, before you hurt someone's feelings. Here's at least a couple of random reasons that immediately came to mind:

- Recently hurt, and still emotionally recovering. Bad relationships are common, and recovering from them can take time, and could even require assistance from trained professionals.

- Some people just aren't interested (given the statistics reported by a study mentioned there, it's more common than, say, playing VNs...): asexuality. A VN-relevant mention popped up here: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/03/02/womens-history-month-localization-team-interview/. I had a close friend in college who I'm pretty sure would self-classify this way.

So, now you know, and knowing's half the battle!

Next person also never watched a single episode of GI Joe, but nonetheless knows that knowing is half the battle.

True. I have a sufficient number of superficial friends right now, but only maybe two with whom I feel close enough to talk about pretty much anything. It doesn't help that one of those two is my former roommate who moved across the country 2.5 years ago after he finished grad school out here in Seattle (it turns out that, if you voluntarily live with someone for 5 years, you end up pretty close).

Careful there, sub, before you hurt someone's feelings. Here's at least a couple of random reasons that immediately came to mind:

- Recently hurt, and still emotionally recovering. Bad relationships are common, and recovering from them can take time, and could even require assistance from trained professionals.

- Some people just aren't interested (given the statistics reported by a study mentioned there, it's more common than, say, playing VNs...): asexuality. A VN-relevant mention popped up here: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/03/02/womens-history-month-localization-team-interview/. I had a close friend in college who I'm pretty sure would self-classify this way.

Next person also never watched a single episode of GI Joe, but nonetheless knows that knowing is half the battle.

Sorry, but I just want to say that although I don't fit in any of those reasons, I'm not interested in romantic/sexual relationships. I'm not asexual because I do fall in love sometimes and I do feel sexual attraction. It's just that I look at the romantic couples and I think: "How boring." It's like when you're hungry, but you don't eat because you don't like the food. Doesn't help that girls in VNs are far more interesting (tragic backstories, tsuntsun, cute...)

I hadn't thought that far or deep into it, so thanks for telling me, but wouldn't those who are in a bad relationship or got sad from a relationship already have had a relationship? 

Also, to reply the above: True, I have many bad habits...and College is what started them.....sleeping late, not eating breakfast...I have way too many, but that is what came to the top of y head

Next person is about be done with school soon and is ready for the summer! ( my Finals are next week, and after taht i'm done and ready to enjoy summer :D

Me: "Navel. Should I know what that is?"

*search*

*sift through pictures of peoples' belly buttons*

*find wikipedia disambiguation page*

*read*

"Shuffle!", huh? That's a big False right there, sorry. I loathed Shuffle! (the anime, but as a result, I have no intention of reading the VN)

Next person enjoys watching some particular sporting event.

HELL YES,If I could, I would....too bad space is a really tough condition....even with protection and everything, in 0 G, the body slowly gets more weak because the human body is made to function in 1g, and nothing else....

Next person doesn't like carbonated drinks