Whatcha looking foward to?

Swinter

For incoming releases, Tsukihime Remake, i'm totally in hype mode for that one. 

And also Angel Beats! because of my former and never-ending fanboyism love for Key.

As for Translations, Mahoutsukai, Fate/Hollow, LB! EX and maybe the Grisaia sequels.

Pretty much this. My kouhai has learned well~

Some more posts and you'll be able to customize your title. Congrats~

I'm thinking of Kaguya's master, but the danger of drama will be there if i do.

i'm totally not spamming and i'm totally not half-asleep

I'll just delete/change it.

That said, looks like 2014 will be great for VNs. Let's hope FHA is tld this year.

I'll just delete/change it.

That said, looks like 2014 will be great for VNs. Let's hope FHA is tld this year.

Don't worry, i didn't mean it in a weird way. Just like when Tomoya became the Fuuko's master, i'll someday make that my title but i haven't earned it so rest at ease.

I'm pretty sure it will, it's practically done after all.

Don't worry, i didn't mean it in a weird way. Just like when Tomoya became the Fuuko's master, i'll someday make that my title but i haven't earned it so rest at ease.

I'm pretty sure it will, it's practically done after all.

Don't understimate 25% of the text being non-edited. They seem to have picked some speed at the tl, though, so I'm not too worried.

I'm waiting for too many titles and translations, here's a mix of everything: Rewrite: HF, Koiken Otome, Koichoco, Romanesque, Angel Beats, LB: Ex, DC. III, Coμ, Oreimo (Manami <3), Majikoi series, Grisaia series, Mashiro iro (if it revives), Amagami (someday...), Cocoro@function, Fortune Arterial, Seinarukana, and others.

Ayakashibito is definitely something to look forward to, for you all who are condemned to the fate of playing only translated games.  I would also suggest that you look forward to Comyu's completion, whenever the project hiatus ends.  For me, I'm looking forward to:

http://vndb.org/v12609

http://vndb.org/v12455

http://vndb.org/v14069

http://vndb.org/v13108

There are others, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Cool.  Incidentally, look forward to Kagome's and Hisoka's routes, as they are the best of the group.  Mayuki's is a bit lighter than the other main heroines' routes, and Ayaya's is a joke/side route.  Kagome's route is the true route, and it reveals pretty much all the most important secrets of the setting.

I am looking forwards to be able to enjoy reading the harder vn's in my to read list. They keep staring at and me saying to get better.

For vn's that is not yet released that would be Angel Beats (Key fan haha) and Reminiscence Re:Collect (Anticipating that it will be good)

Bradyon Veda... that is on my list of games as a potential candidate for January's VN of the Month.  Because it is in my favorite genre, I'll put down comments on it, but I won't make it VN of the Month unless there is nothing that matches it in another genre (it is hard to impossible to make an unbiased comment on my favorite genre, so I've decided to compromise that way).