Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

pretty much disappointed in Yumiko's route in the anime version. WTF! why did they do that to Yumiko? WHY?!?!?!?!?!

I was kinda hoping for some action! 

Yumiko's escape from her father and all that shit.

Oh man... it's far better if she were dead in that blast. That way, it would be easier to accept it. ARGGGHH!

well, i told you guys in the beginning, but you were all hyped and positive about it :P

TOLD YA.

funny thing is, i kinda enjoyed this episode, it went from the "wtf is this even..." to laughing stupidly because of how BAD and rushed it was.

i hated Yumiko in the vn, but this adaptation was borderline retarded

when she exploded i was like WTF?? SERIOUSLY? LOLOL. I personally would have loved if she stayed like that, it would have been a better ending for this crap.

being positive isnt a bad thing,dissing it before it even airs is really stupid

anyway one thing i'm shocked about is that Yumiko was like being built up as the main heroine of the anime,she had the most teasers trailers even showed her exclusively and now she gets one freaking episode of spotlight?

there's 3 girls left so 3 more episodes? the hell's their plan with the remaining? or will some get more episodes than others? that would seriously SUCK

there's 3 girls left so 3 more episodes? the hell's their plan with the remaining? or will some get more episodes than others? that would seriously SUCK

Well, Michiru already had 2 episodes, and judging by the next few episode titles, so will Makina. Who knows how much of the remaining 4 episodes will be Amane. But there's no way Sachi's route is making it out unscathed if they're forcing it into one episode, which they pretty much definitely are.

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck happened in the Yumiko episode? I skipped through it then decided to drop the anime because I had no idea what the hell was going on and it was generally very bad. I only watched  to see how they will portray the fight scenes from the VN, but it was so shitty it didn't even count as a fight scene in the anime.

oh god all that hate on yumiko.....

i'll just presume that i'm the only one who actually teared up a bit when yumiko blew up.....

but seriously though,one episode? one freakin' episode? that's the best you could do frontwing -_- it's by far the worst episode i did say that the anime would be a train wreck but damn

oh god all that hate on yumiko.....

i'll just presume that i'm the only one who actually teared up a bit when yumiko blew up.....

but seriously though,one episode? one freakin' episode? that's the best you could do frontwing -_- it's by far the worst episode i did say that the anime would be a train wreck but damn

What else can they really do? Yumiko's route was very simple as well as short. If Yumiko's route was longer, they wouldn't be able to insert many things and they would also need to make it a longer anime in general.

they could've not made Michiru's route into 2 episodes and be fair to all routes

or just not 2 episodes of Michiru's route cuz it sucked(why do we need more episodes for the comic relief character(s?) )and made Yumiko's one even worse

My opinion after the first episode : I LOVED IT ! awesome characters (finally something original ! ) the OST , the story , an excellent first episode !

On the other hand ,when I started the VN, I found it a little bit boring ...

But now ,I'm ready to resume the VN :)