Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

The opening hints pretty hard at every single route. Even if they focus on an heroine I think we're gonna see elements from everywhere.

I don't know how they're gonna cram that into 13 episodes and make it not bad though.

(Panty-shot count for episode 2: 5. They calmed down on the second half though)

I, for one, am enjoying the show by just going with the flow. Regardless of our opinions on who the heroine should be and whose route is better, the director has his own idea going on. I will watch the entirety of it and then give my thoughts on it once it's over and I've seen everything he has to offer to Grisaia.

But so far it doesn't look bad at all, in my own opinion.

Ah my bad. I was just stating my opinion. I wanted to rant so I ranted.

Watch the ED and OP - don't they tell you anything about who the main heroine is? Unless they have more EDs and OPs then I'm cool with that. But I doubt it.

OPs and EDs that don't show major plot points? Impossible.

Considering how they touched into Rakuen stuff into the ED in ep 2... I wonder if acutally there will be just one route. That route would be the Meikyuu/rakuen route. Which would be totally spoiler for people, so I hope they don't do that lol.

So far nothing outside the common route has happened. If Yuuji Doesn't go into a single route. Well yeah..

That being said I doubt it's going to go outside kajitsu. My guess only though lol

I, for one, am enjoying the show by just going with the flow. Regardless of our opinions on who the heroine should be and whose route is better, the director has his own idea going on. I will watch the entirety of it and then give my thoughts on it once it's over and I've seen everything he has to offer to Grisaia.

But so far it doesn't look bad at all, in my own opinion.

I'm watching the anime with the same mindset as you and am enjoying it :P. Cuz yeah, we've already read the VN and know what's going to happen and whatnot so who cares about the trivial matters (if you do then too bad I guess xD. I for one am just glad to get to see my favorite characters and scenes y'know, animated).

Episode 2 was alright. It focused a bit more on Makina this time so I'm guessing the following episodes will focus on the other heroines' common route parts before finally diving into a route. The panty fanservice at least became more subtle this time minus Yumiko's little trip-up (the casts' reaction to that was golden btw. That wasn't even in the VN so it's nice to see the anime doing their own thing).

Michiru was nonexistent this episode ;-; sometimes when she popped up I was like "Oh look it's Michiru! Where have you been ?" She only was in two scenes I believe.

And to finally get to see JB driving off in her car instead of hearing the SFX like in the VN was quite a treat  B) 

The amount of common route scenes they put into Episode 3 made it feel a bit crammed/rushed (it makes it look like all of these events happen in a single day, when in the VN these scenes took place over a few weeks) but it did a good job of showing how eccentric/not normal every character is.

Love how they are using the chibi drawings from the VN as well.

And wth man, did they really have to make it look SO WRONG when Sachi took Yuuji's measurements for the sharkpouch? like omg LOL. 

We got to see what the bushdog pouch looks like at least~

Also

Michiru looks good with green eyes huh

:P

yjqQwPG.png

I still think it's a damn shame that Michiru's storyline didn't actually deal with
Her having a split personality. They could've done so much more with that. But oh well

~~~
Unfortunately they had to cut Michiru vs. Amane baseball :(

Ahhh, this episode reminded me once again about how much I hate Amane. =_=#

And wth man, did they really have to make it look SO WRONG when Sachi took Yuuji's measurements for the sharkpouch? like omg LOL.

IKR? God, it looked so... ugh, I hope it wasn't on purpose, or I'll be worried about the future for this anime...

They did it the right way. They should have gone that far. Anything less from the VN will seem like a low-blow to those who read the novel.

This third episode is really great. New ending song, really hilarious moments and everything major was taking and put into motion .. super awesome.