Grisaia no kajitsu anime

aznxa21

I get the extremely heavy-handed foreshadowing was to assure the "anime connoisseurs" who haven't read the VN that this isn't "another generic harem". Looking at MAL comments it actually worked. But I still didn't like it. It was inevitable they wouldn't focus on the glorious common route because it's not edgy enough, but they better at least animate this:

I really loved this first episode it didn't disappoint me at all even buy Yuuji's voice which worried me before but is finally really good for the character in my opinion.

I have to say that Makina was really cute maybe more than in the VN.

The animation is very good and I can't wait to see how they will turn out the story with the foreshadowing at the end because wit it we can expect all the stories which will be great if they handle it as well as this first episode. :)

So for now it's 10/10 for me I hope they'll continue this way!

I get the extremely heavy-handed foreshadowing was to assure the "anime connoisseurs" who haven't read the VN that this isn't "another generic harem". Looking at MAL comments it actually worked. But I still didn't like it. It was inevitable they wouldn't focus on the glorious common route because it's not edgy enough, but they better at least animate this:

I haven't read the VN, but after watching thsi video, I'll be heavily disappointed if this isn't in the anime as well

Although they might not have a dedicated common route arc, they'll probably at least show some common route scenes throughout the episodes.

Hopefully.

I was realllllly wondering why Amane and Sachi went 0 to 60 in the first episode i.e. lockpick out of nowhere and bomb making out of nowhere, and Yumiko whipped out the box cutter so soon.

Then I remembered that the anime reallllllly wanted to draw viewers in as much as possible. So if that means showing a peek of what's in Grisaia's hand, then fine. At least my fiance thinks it's interesting, but we're both super turned-off by the obsessive fanservice.

I have hopes. Maybe they'll turn off the panties and turn up the drama.

EDIT: oh, and Yuuji? DAYUM. Do he got da booty? He dooooooooooooo. (Hypocritical, maybe, but I'll take a genuine bath scene over an unnecessary panty shot any day muahahahaha)

I was realllllly wondering why Amane and Sachi went 0 to 60 in the first episode i.e. lockpick out of nowhere and bomb making out of nowhere, and Yumiko whipped out the box cutter so soon.

Then I remembered that the anime reallllllly wanted to draw viewers in as much as possible. So if that means showing a peek of what's in Grisaia's hand, then fine. At least my fiance thinks it's interesting, but we're both super turned-off by the obsessive fanservice.

I have hopes. Maybe they'll turn off the panties and turn up the drama.

EDIT: oh, and Yuuji? DAYUM. Do he got da booty? He dooooooooooooo. (Hypocritical, maybe, but I'll take a genuine bath scene over an unnecessary panty shot any day muahahahaha)

You gotta remember that it's a TV series, so they are really limited with only 20 minutes per episode. But I agree with everything you said.

That aside, it seems like they're going to cover all of their arcs! I mean, just from seeing the ending of the first episode. What do you guys think?

Dunno if it's news or if I'm just behind but it's been apparently leaked that the anime is going to be 24 episodes long. I was actually a little worried that it was going to try to cram a lot in 12 episodes but if this is true it's a huge relief.

Dunno if it's news or if I'm just behind but it's been apparently leaked that the anime is going to be 24 episodes long. I was actually a little worried that it was going to try to cram a lot in 12 episodes but if this is true it's a huge relief.

It was a suspicious news listed by a chinese website. Apparently the BDs pre-order seems to point out to a single cour, although it's not official. I don't see production committees trusting 24 episodes on Grisaia though.

Thank you! I didn't know about this :)

I don't think it would be possible for a 12 episode GnK not to suck.  It's just too long a VN to cram into so small amount of airing time.  

Doesn't mean they won't do it, but it would be truly disappointing if they do.

MAL has listed it as 13 episodes.

All these pantie shots are now really getting on my nerves.

Other than the one with Yumiko in the middle of the episode, I felt like they were a lot less forced this episode than last episode. The one with Makina made sense, at least, and the rest were only visible for a second at the most. I'd be happier if they weren't there at all, but it was a slight improvement, at least.

I have to agree that the fan service is rather bothersome, although not the worst I've seen compared to some other anime.

Also - 

Kneelbeforeme_zps0145739a.png

Btw that line is acutally from the vn. (Rakuen IIRC.) Sachi epic.

As for the anime... Imo it isn't that good. Honestly I don't see why anyone who hasn't read the vn will find much value in it tbh.

Pantyshot!