Well, I suppose I should introduce myself.

Zakamutt

Hi, I'm Zakamutt. How are you doing?

I never did post an intro topic, did I? But to celebrate my five-hundredth post... perhaps one is in order, after all.

It's kind of funny to have finally reached 500 posts, given that I've spent most of my time with this community in our irc channel, #fuwanovel on Rizon. For what it's worth, I've written by far the most lines, and words, of anyone residing there. I've also been involved in... quite a bit of the scattered drama flare-ups there. Nevertheless, I still have fun there - though it seems that these days I'm mostly desperately trying to reach shcboomer and solidbatman with PMs :P

While I'm not as emotionally invested in Fuwanovel as some of our members, I still do love this community - for one, most of my e-life circles around this place by now. While it might seem a bit cliche, I believe in Tay's words: we must constantly choose to be welcoming and friendly; only by that can we remain the community Aaeru envisioned, and avoid degrading to the venomous environment most other VN sites have. Only in that way we can keep to Fuwanovel's goal: making visual novels popular in the west.

I've done a few things for the site; I hope to do more in the future when an opportunity presents itself (well, I am lazy. It will need to catch my interest).

While I've certainly developed deeper bonds with some members of this site than others, I don't think a list of those people will be all that good of an idea: if you're not on it, you will surely feel left out - and I'm bound to forget someone. Thus, I offer you this opportunity: If you want to know my opinion of you, feel free to ask me in a pm on IRC or in these forums. Be warned, I am blunt - though I'm happy to have graduated from "rude" to "forthright" in a certain person's mind :P.

For the future, I hope to write things at a decently steady pace for solidbatman's blog, Sometimes Clever (which you can find in my signature). There's also this secret project... 3/81. We'll see if that ever goes anywhere.

Now, if you're interested in something else about me - please do ask away. I shall be happy to answer almost any question imaginable, though if it is sufficiently offensive I will be forced to PM you.

I don't really have much to say. Yay for zaka getting 500 posts.

Congratulations~ You've been here before me, but since you spend so much time on IRC I ended up with way more posts >.<

Well, congratulations again. I hope that we keep active and hanging out around fuwa for a long, long time~ (at least until I dominate the world :ph34r:)

I mostly know you from Twitter where you post fun stuff and never fail to point out a grammatical or spelling error ;D But I also appreciate your posts round here, so congratulations on hitting the big 500~~! I would say I'll try and join in the IRC more.. but I can't keep up with the pace there ^^;; Anyway, OMEDETOU~!