Hello :)

Hoshizora

Hi~

This is Hoshizora (or Brandon) doing a quick introduction. I'm a newfound otaku who has recently found himself obsessed with visual novels. (Started during the beginning of summer of '13) I was introduced with Katawa Shoujo which my friends and I were going to read as a joke. Being the only one that actually finished a route, I was left in tears after reading Hanako's route. After finished all the routes, I reached out to other visual novels, eventually finding my way to masterworks such as Kira Kira, Sharin no Kuni, G Senjou no Maou and many others. Despite having used Fuwanovel often, it never occurred to me until after I've (for the most part) run out of visual novels to read, to make a forum account. At my school, there aren't many otakus and the few there are stay away from visual novels and only read/watch anime/manga. I hope this introduction was too too long :P

Tl;dr:

Hi :P

Welcome to the forums~

I take it that since you liked Kira Kira you plan on going through the other Overdrive visual novels as well?  Ones such as Deardrops (same universe as Kira Kira, but different characters) and Dengeki Stryker (awesome incarnate).

Welcome to the forums, fellow Visual Novel fan~! ^_^  Which Visual Novel has been your favorite so far?  (I was a pretty big Komomo and Asuho fan myself)

Who doesn't love Komomo?

My favorite has to be G Senjou no Maou (The story development was just too awesome!)

I enjoyed it to an extent.  It wasn't really my type of VN though.  But it is certainly a really amazing read.  I'd have to go for Narcissu 1 & 2

Welcome.  If you've run out, feel free to learn Japanese so I can bombard you with suggestions, lol.  I'll be happy to drown you in an endless sea of VNs that will corrupt your soul and make you over into someone who will never look at a 3D woman/man/it again.