Unlimited Introduction Works

GoldenSorcerer

Hi there everybody ~

Let's jump to how I ended up here I guess. A friend told me about Fuwanovel some months ago when I started playing visual novels (well not exactly since I had already played Fate/Stay Night one year before that), but anyway, since then I've played some visual novels and checked Fuwanovel from time to time too. Just recently, I decided to make an account and then checked the forums, it appeared to me that you were all having a good time so I decided I'd join too, so that's how I ended up here basically.

I've been watching anime for more time, but I really like visual novels, currently I'm playing more vn's than watching anime. What I really like of them (I could also say the same for most anime) is the great variety of topics that appear in them. I really like to hear stories, and learn something from them, I feel that my life has improved since I started watching and reading things. I've met many friends during all this time, some of them are really close friends, and I also hope that I'll make more friends here ~

My ideas and way of thinking has also changed quite a lot. I've learnt so many things from what I've read and watched, and I hope I'll keep learning new things. That's pretty much it I guess, I'm a person who really loves to hear stories, and learn from them.

I've completed Fate/Stay Night, Umineko and Umineko Chiru, Little Busters! and G-senjou no Maou, and I'm currently playing Rewrite. I'm really grateful for all the useful torrents here on Fuwanovel, I really like this place ~

I guess that's it, nice to meet you everyone! I hope we'll become good friends, feel free to send me a message to talk about anything. I'll see you around! Guess that was too much for Unlimited Introduction Works ~

Thank you everyone ~

@Kaguya I was hesitant about Steins;Gate since I've already watched the anime, so I thought I'd play other visual novels (similar case with Higurashi). I'm planning to play them all eventually though, and of course I already knew about Tsukihime ~

@Flutterz <Good>. I thought it was a nice idea to mix them all in my introduction post ~

@seventhfonist425 Umineko was great, I really enjoyed it and I learnt a lot too. I really liked the mystery-esque ambientation. I really liked all the VN's I've watched so far, they are all perfecto!

@zakamutt I'm enjoying it so far, and given what I've heard of it I'm sure I'll really like it.

@kendjin Thanks ~

@Yukiru Yeah I noticed already, I think I've reached stalker rank EX or something.

@ohiowar Thank you ~

@Clephas Once I've learnt Japanese I'll be happy to step in your territoy, if you don't mind of course ~

@Sioxz Thanks, I liked the picture anyway ~

Hey Golden, nice to meet you.  I'll admit, I laughed so hard at the Fate/Stay Night reference.  Here, have an imitation incantation:

I am the bone in my pants
Steel is my wang, and fire is my blood.
I have banged over a thousand ladies
Unknown to STD
Nor known to childbirth.
Girls withstand pain to live many nights with me
Yet those hands will never fap anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Wang Works.

@meru Thanks ~

@Naomi Nice to meet you too. That was what I planned, I thought a tittle like that would be funny. And actually I was thinking about writing something like that myself related to an introduction thread, but I was sleepy and my brain wasn't working properly ~

Anyway, nice one, I really laughed ~