So,uhmmm Newbie here

Rea_x_Chihiro

Hello everyone,

This is my first time joining a VN forum,feeling very akward here.
I'm very new to this kind of game,infact the first and only VN game I played was Danganronpa and it was awesome.So,I've decided to venture towards this genre.I hope you guys/gals can help me out picking the good stuff and all.

Rea_x_Chihiro

Welcome~~

Seeing as you have only read a All age game so far I will reccommend a few all ages vn's.

Ever 17, Steins;gate and Umineko no Naku Koro ni

These are all mystery genre and on PC. So you might need to change your system Locale many jp vn's have problems running if you don't have your pc configured to japanese system locale.

Like this? NSFW

http://gurochan.net/g/src/13374142556.png

NSFW = external link rule still applies --Nay

Nay it's still an external link just that the forum shows the picture before so it ain't directly on the forums --Sioxz (thats why some pics have broken links i think you should know this nay it's you who have rebuilt this forum after all)

Welcome.

I'm rather new around here myself and have just started with a few VNs. I've done some similar games on NDS and PSP like 999, Ace Attorney, Corpse Party, but have only completed Ever17 (highly recommended) and am working on Fate/Stay Night.  Both are very good.

Cheers