What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Just now, Fred the Barber said:

@Lucius like I mentioned before elsewhere, you can get P3P on the Playstation store in English for the PSVita, at least in the US, and like others here said, it's widely accepted to be better than P3:FES for various reasons.

Yeah, like I said, I couldn't do that with my region's PS Store. :wafuu: Might be able to purchase it if I create another account in the US store, but I doubt I can do that, having two accounts.

9 hours ago, Lucius said:

Yeah, like I said, I couldn't do that with my region's PS Store. :wafuu: Might be able to purchase it if I create another account in the US store, but I doubt I can do that, having two accounts.

You can have however many accounts you want, it's just a bit annoying on the Vita since you need to format your memory card each time you want to change it - honestly wouldn't recommend it on the Vita, too much of a pain. :vinty:

Happened to me with Yggdrasil. Wanted to play it but, for some reason, it's only available in the PlayStation Store of the US, and not Europe. So friggin weird, so friggin stupid.

Also, I was just refunded 70€ for some SAP online course... I think it's time to buy it.

Divinity Original Sin 2. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Now I need 3 people for the multiplayer, lel.

So I just found out that Izanagi no Okami requires you to see the True End on your prior playthrough before you could fuse him. That might not seem so bad since you could get the True End on the first run, but I didn't because I thought I could just grab the True End on my second run without consequence... Ugh.

Shortly after my last post talking about putting P4G on hold for a while because I got burnt out, watching the anime got me playing again. But now, I've gotten to the November part of the game without triggering the True End flag... and I might have to replay this game in a third playthrough just to get Okami.....................................................................

I hate my life. OTL Like, seriously, I just wanna put a noose around my neck right now, because all that hard work on this NG+, poosh, gone.

Sigh. The worst part is, I'm probably crazy enough to do it, just because I'm a completionist... I mean, that's the main reason I bothered at all to pick up the game again despite my last post indicating my fatigue. But now that I bothered to put in effort to complete the game, I got f***ed over by this minor technicality. :conspiracy:

I know, I know, I'm whining. Sorry. Well, here goes a speedrun of Persona 4 Golden... See you, real life, in another month or more.

I just started playing Divinity Original Sin II which like was mentioned above has a great introduction. The game itself is pretty cool as well especially for being in early access (I was a backer so I'm bias). I really like the changes and already have had some pretty funny moments, interesting characters, and some damn good gameplay. I accidentally killed a black cat while trying to heal a companion, met a dapper crab, and got absolutely wrecked by poisonous frogs. Overall it's been a great experience and I've only played for 99 minutes thus far. 

That said I'm probably going to be buying a PS4 to get Final Fantasy XV which honestly looks the most final fantasy-ish game in years. Which is odd when you consider how very different it is...honestly the movie, the shorts, the voice actor interviews, etc. have all pretty much set me on the path to eventually purchasing the game...the added bonus for getting this though is I can also get Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, and in the future many other games...hopefully the Pro doesn't mean games for the slim will suck graphically though.

I'm also of course going to be getting Xenoverse 2 and Pokemon Sun and Moon (iffy on if I'll get both of them mind) since this new pokemon game is apparently changing up the formula big time.

On my third playthrough of Persona 4 Golden (technically, I quit my second playthrough and reloaded to my first playthrough to get the True End flag). Starting at low level again and decided I would go for the Reaper weapon/armor drops this time to beat that secret bonus boss at the end fair and square... But the Reaper is kicking my ass right now. lol

Thankfully, I'm playing on Safety! HAH! So infinite revives! Suck it, Reaper.

So yes, I'm cheating for now to get drops so that I could play fair in the future. Hey, give and take, right?

11 hours ago, kyrt said:

this new pokemon game is apparently changing up the formula big time.

Now that sounds relevant to my interests. Every five years or so I pick up one of them and am always disappointed to find it so same-y. Feels like every time they add a new type (if you're lucky), a handful new moves, a giant pile of new pokemon, and basically call it done. Not what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really want them to shake things up a bit and make it feel a little different.

29 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Now that sounds relevant to my interests. Every five years or so I pick up one of them and am always disappointed to find it so same-y. Feels like every time they add a new type (if you're lucky), a handful new moves, a giant pile of new pokemon, and basically call it done. Not what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really want them to shake things up a bit and make it feel a little different.

Likewise. You're not alone in that. That's the main reason I stopped bothering with Pokemon after Gen III. Gen IV was 'okay', but didn't change up that much aside from the graphics. It's nice to hear that they're finally changing things up with the latest gen. Might just get me playing Pokemon again.

Just finished Trails in the Sky FC, and damn, poor guys who had to wait 5 years after THAT end.

Overall, the game was fine, but I know that if I stopped playing it would be hard to start again. Nothing much happens until midgame, so if I had stopped playing for a few days, I'm almost sure I wouldn't have continued it.

But hey, I played everyday, so no problem. I liked the story, the characters, and how the world was fleshed out. (if you want a review of the game, there are so many on the internet that I don't think my poor opinion could help you)

Anyway, time to sleep, I'll begin SC tomorrow!

44 minutes ago, Riku said:

Just finished Trails in the Sky FC, and damn, poor guys who had to wait 5 years after THAT end.

Overall, the game was fine, but I know that if I stopped playing it would be hard to start again. Nothing much happens until midgame, so if I had stopped playing for a few days, I'm almost sure I wouldn't have continued it.

But hey, I played everyday, so no problem. I liked the story, the characters, and how the world was fleshed out. (if you want a review of the game, there are so many on the internet that I don't think my poor opinion could help you)

Anyway, time to sleep, I'll begin SC tomorrow!

Yeah... that was me, waiting forever in misery X)

Anyway, it's the kind of game the Trails series are. I mean, you actually start to realise what's going on quite late into the game, and you could argue that the story truly begins with FC's cliffhanger ending. Oliver ftw, btw. Especially his entrance in SC, you'll see.

I'm just curious, that's all.

so, talking about my shogun 2 game : the situation is rather hard for me, the biggest clan nowadays is the Kurisutan Otome clan, with like HALF of japan on their hands.

At my right, the Takeda have conquered everything and decided to charge at me (how foolish) and some other minor clans that will prolly disappear.

And i'm at the middle, with a fractured territory, i have a powerful army and a good enough economy, but my territories aren't unified, basically, i have a Hannibal Barca situation. 

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

I'm just curious, that's all.

so, talking about my shogun 2 game : the situation is rather hard for me, the biggest clan nowadays is the Kurisutan Otome clan, with like HALF of japan on their hands.

At my right, the Takeda have conquered everything and decided to charge at me (how foolish) and some other minor clans that will prolly disappear.

And i'm at the middle, with a fractured territory, i have a powerful army and a good enough economy, but my territories aren't unified, basically, i have a Hannibal Barca situation. 

Well good luck, cuz you'll need it. Hasn't the Shogun proclaimed anything against the Otome, though? Or they are not big enough yet for the event to trigger?

Nope, i'm still not big yet, i do have some of the best armies availlable (the warrior monks are really OP, and when you have cheap katana units, the game is soo much easier)

But yeh, it's kind of hard to wage a war when your territory is fragmented, and when the biggest threat is at your gates.