What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Playing (second half of) Danganronpa Trigger Hapoy Havoc on my vita, and started playing "Overcooked" for fun with my bf (PC). Also got the new Telltale Batman game and am about to start this first chapter that was released last week.

Enormous, Backlog. :rolleyes:

Hyped for: HATSUNE MIKU PROJECT DIVA X :wub:^_^

I just finished Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on Steam, and loved the living hell out of it. Not as much as a Zero Escape game, but loved it nonetheless. Will definitely buy the sequel next sale.

Kyoko Kirigiri best girl. Hikasa Yoko 10/10 marry me pls. Love what they did w/ the mastermind at the last trial <3 <3 <3 <3

Tried out Hitman: Absolution for a while.

Got through the first mission fine (sleeping pills OP), handled the second mission somehow (okay, so they spotted me, and I had to pretend to surrender, but I can always shoot the cop on the head, drag him further into the alleyway I lured him into, disguise myself and somehow make off successfully without anybody realising), but now that I've gotten to the third mission, I keep messing up my stealth, so I changed from trying to be stealthy to picking up a wrench and taking on armed men. Surprisingly, it works.

2 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Tried out Hitman: Absolution for a while.

Got through the first mission fine (sleeping pills OP), handled the second mission somehow (okay, so they spotted me, and I had to pretend to surrender, but I can always shoot the cop on the head, drag him further into the alleyway I lured him into, disguise myself and somehow make off successfully without anybody realising), but now that I've gotten to the third mission, I keep messing up my stealth, so I changed from trying to be stealthy to picking up a wrench and taking on armed men. Surprisingly, it works.

It's soo easy to get sneaky in that game though.

The Chinatown level is quite good, but meh, sniped the shit out of the danger noodle guy, was worth it. :holo: 

HENkaku too stronk, emulators on Vita too stronk. Currently playing:

-Soul Sacrifice Delta
-Cave Story
-metroid Zero mission
-metroid Fusion
-Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (keeps crashing)
-Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance (keeps crashing)

Will get started on FFVI after these once I decide on emulating whether the SNES (better graphics and music (even with patch), the classic version, somewhat better performance) or the (patched with music and pallette fixes) GBA version (better translation from what I've seen of it, portraits during dialogue). Tough decisions, mang. Both versions have censorship apparently... (played around 5 hrs of the PS1 version on Vita but that version is utter SHIT, so...)

I'm playing like three different Castlevania games (all three on the GBA) on my Vita at the same bloody time. Lol. 

Aria of Sorrow- Replaying this one after that one Fuwa Games Club a year or so back. Still possibly the best gameplay I've ever seen in a sidescroller or platformer, and my favorite Metroidvania (Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are the runner-ups). Easiness and the (understandably) washed-out colors are the only flaws of this game for me. Playing it with actual buttons is a fucking delight.

Circle of the Moon- This one's a bit *too* hard. No musical diversity (doesn't change at all), no interesting locales so far, etc.- not really digging it. Very repetitive.

Harmony of Dissonance- Kinda like it, but no interesting bosses so far and it's gotten kinda repetitive. Pretty fun nonetheless.

Also got the Normal Ending in Cave Story today. Likely the second best game I've played this year, after only Persona 3 Portable. Excited to get back and get the best ending. 

Progressing slooooooooooooooooowly in Soul Sacrifice Delta. Unlocked all generic Pacts, and I am going to clear at least the eighth batch of pacts before progressing with the godlike story after months. I'm at the fourth battle in The Memories Remain

Replaying Metroid Zero Mission as well, but halted for now since it really slows down at a boss. 

Tried metroid Fusion as well, but it's bad. Like, really bad. No freedom of movement whatsoever.

After I'm done with most of the above, I will  move on to Final Fantasy VI- if I have the time, that is.

I fucking love having my Vita hacked, always wanted to play GBA games on it.

1 minute ago, Funyarinpa said:

fucking bravo

man I wish my gamepad wasn't broken, had to drop dark souls because of it, even though I loved the atmosphere.  

You know what, at first I just thought this was a random reference. But then I thought about it.  Besides her name...there is her short, blonde hair. Also...she is part of a "Clan of Witches", in her backstory...to top it off, the boss fight she can help you with here...is a Butterfly. Beatrices Symbol? A Butterfly.

As for the games themselves, yeah, I love em. I'm  doing a new playthrough right now, so that I can play with my cousin. My actual character is SL130 and fully decked out in some serious shit.  But it's also fun to be "new" again in a way.  It's such a difficult game...especially after Dark Souls 3.

Currently playing:

Super Meat Boy; though I'm just messing around in devmode, practicing some skips/naija movement and other stuff. Other than that also trying to get the damn last 3 deathless achievements...

Megadimension Neptunia VII; leveling to 999 is dumb though because of the combo exp bonus being gimped in the non-asian version.

Guitar Hero WoR / Rock Band 4; If I wanna feel badass, playing some Megadeth songs in these ones 8)

Recently started picking up Payday 2 again due to the new skilltrees.

Making my way through Fate/Extra CCC. So far I'm enjoying this way more than the regular Fate/Extra - the new structure is very refreshing, the higher budget highly appreciated, and the overall tone very enjoyable. CCC has taken a rather hard swerve towards bizarre humour compared to its predecessor's serious atmosphere, and so far it is serving it greatly in my opinion. This also might be just because I'm playing on easy this time around, but the battle system seems a bit less annoying this time around. I feel like they're much more lenient with showing you the enemy moves - but again that might be because I played Extra on normal. I disliked Extra's gameplay so much I just cheated my way to like level 50 to skip all th grinding and pretty much broke the entire game, but I'm enjoying CCC enough to play it as intended. Even thinking of going for two playthroughs - as much as I like Sakura, Caster is too much of a waifu to not pick her first; especially after I went through Extra with her too. She's the great yandere-senpai after all, wouldn't want to mess with that. :yumiko:

Other than that, I've just sold my soul to the devil in exchange for a month of suffering.

52 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

Just got the Mass Effect Trilogy for 12 Euros, and here are my initial impressions on the first Mass Effect:

Reveal hidden contents

wdvgzHh.jpg

Seemed like a good deal, didn't it? I got sucked into that trap a few years ago as well.

To buy all the DLC for the games, which include MAJOR story DLC, it'll cost you 110$ in BioWare points. Haha. Yeah, such a great deal! To top it off, EA recently announced a remastered Trilogy with all DLC included and updated visuals / gameplay.

Also, the Mako is coming back for the new Mass Effect game, as people bitched at it's removal.

Just now, Mkilbride said:

Seemed like a good deal, didn't it? I got sucked into that trap a few years ago as well.

To buy all the DLC for the games, which include MAJOR story DLC, it'll cost you 110$ in BioWare points. Haha. Yeah, such a great deal! To top it off, EA recently announced a remastered Trilogy with all DLC included and updated visuals / gameplay.

Also, the Mako is coming back for the new Mass Effect game, as people bitched at it's removal.

1) If it's not there, it makes no difference. I'll probably get around to buying DLC at some point. Maybe. However, the game sure has more that enough content as is right now.
Seems like a rather sound business scheme on their part. A cheap main game with expensive DLC. A bit of a sham as the main games were expensive at release, though.

If the game makes me want more, then the game is doing its job properly, and I'm prepared to pay for it. Why the hell wouldn't I pay for what I want? As is, I got a cheap deal in case it doesn't suck me in enough to warrant DLC.

2) I like the Mako. What I didn't quite like was the fact that there seemed to be a monstrous mountain between me and every single objective.

2 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

1) If it's not there, it makes no difference. I'll probably get around to buying DLC at some point. Maybe. However, the game sure has more that enough content as is right now.
Seems like a rather sound business scheme on their part. A cheap main game with expensive DLC. A bit of a sham as the main games were expensive at release, though.

If the game makes me want more, then the game is doing its job properly, and I'm prepared to pay for it. Why the hell wouldn't I pay for what I want? As is, I got a cheap deal in case it doesn't suck me in enough to warrant DLC.

2) I like the Mako. What I didn't quite like was the fact that there seemed to be a monstrous mountain between me and every single objective.

It's because mass effect maps were pregenerated, they didn't even made them, they just asked a PC to map every planet.

And, that PC basically said "let's put Himalayas everywhere!!" 

4 minutes ago, Tiagofvarela said:

The game is complete 'as-is', the DLC is just added flavour on the top. Some of them are okay, some of them are exceptional, none of them are needed.

People really need to get over their 'DLC-hate'.

1 hour ago, Rooke said:

The game is complete 'as-is', the DLC is just added flavour on the top. Some of them are okay, some of them are exceptional, none of them are needed.

People really need to get over their 'DLC-hate'.

Mass Effect 2's DLCS are incredibly important. Many of them directly affect 3, by explaining major plot elements that are coming in it. Without playing many ME2 DLCs, you will be completely confused upon starting Mass Effect 3.