What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

With the release of patch 2.4 in final fantasy xiv, came the last part of the end-game raid "The Binding Coil of Bahamut," and right now my group and I are hammering hardcore against the last boss.  With about 46 hours of banging our heads against him, we're only getting to the halfway point of phase 2 (there are 4 phases total, with phase 1 and 2 being the easiest).

The order of the Vita games I got from best to worst:

Tearaway > Gravity Rush > Uncharted > Escape Plan > TxK

They're all pretty good (TxK is pretty "meh" though) and EP would be higher had it not had the annoying touch-only controls- They're inaccurate(compared to the front screen) on a Vita Slim, which causes problems.

Played Soul Sacrifice demo and liked it. Might buy it somewhere down the line.

Also, my PSN: SHSL_Esper

The order of the Vita games I got from best to worst:

Tearaway > Gravity Rush > Uncharted > Escape Plan > TxK

They're all pretty good (TxK is pretty "meh" though) and EP would be higher had it not had the annoying touch-only controls- They're inaccurate(compared to the front screen) on a Vita Slim, which causes problems.

Played Soul Sacrifice demo and liked it. Might buy it somewhere down the line. I'll buy a few other games first, though.

Also, my PSN: SHSL_Esper

Do you like the catch phrases and static character traits Atlus assigned to these characters from Arena and in the anime? If so, you'll love the game. If not... you'll find yourself enjoying the gameplay, but hating the characters. Akihiko is fucking moronic now and Aigis misunderstands ALL THE THINGS

Playing Arena and watching the Anime just made me want to play Pers4 again, which I then did instead of finishing either. So no, I did not enjoy those much.

Ive been playing Lineage II lately just for the hell of it.. Don't know how much I like it yet. I never really liked the grinding associated with MMORPGs but I dont really have anything else to play.

I'll probably end up going back and replaying FF Crystal Chronicles, which has the best sound track of any Final Fantasy game in my opinion

Started playing Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and playing on the hardest difficulty for 2. It's so far not that hard combat-wise; am glad to have finished the prologue  (I'd forgotten how much I hated that money earning quest since the only job mini-game I was good at was the skateboarding) and the new scenes I've seen so far are pretty nice.

I don't know how, I do not know why, but NFS Most Wanted was free for the Vita today (it still is, I think, at least in Turkish PSN.)  so I downloaded that and was cruelly reminded once again of how much I suck at racing games.

No, that's a promotion going on this weekend.  A couple other games are free as well. http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/06/mirrors-edge-ps3-two-ea-games-free-weekend/

I don't know how, I do not know why, but NFS Most Wanted was free for the Vita today (it still is, I think, at least in Turkish PSN.)  so I downloaded that and was cruelly reminded once again of how much I suck at racing games.

The soundtrack nostalgia for that game is only trumped by THPS2.

EDIT: Disregard me, I'm dumb. I read that as NFS Underground for some reason. For some reason.

Going to play Valkyrie Chronicles in a bit, but before that, I brought some pics of the interior of my house in Archeage, the only online game I'm playing at the moment ;_; thought some would agree (and some not) that my wall is full of best girls.

ScreenShot0160_zpsa4095bc6.jpg

ScreenShot0161_zps0ddb20bb.jpg

ScreenShot0162_zpsf784a398.jpg

I thought you said best girls? Not casual tier trash.

Going to play Valkyrie Chronicles in a bit, but before that, I brought some pics of the interior of my house in Archeage, the only online game I'm playing at the moment ;_; thought some would agree (and some not) that my wall is full of best girls.

ScreenShot0160_zpsa4095bc6.jpg

ScreenShot0161_zps0ddb20bb.jpg

ScreenShot0162_zpsf784a398.jpg

WHY ISN'T SACHI THERE?!  :sachi:

Seriously getting back into BoI: Rebirth.  I'm going through and getting every item beating bosses with a certain character can unlock, and so far I've gotten all of Isaac's, Maggy's, Cain's Judas' (he was a bitch to play), Azazel's and Eden's items.  I have Lazarus, Samson, Eve, and ??? (aka Blue Baby) left, plus the secret character's, who I haven't even unlocked yet.  Pretty stoked, I'm 74% 79% through the game.  Also, hard mode isn't as hard as I expected it to be.

EDIT: Just beat the Dark Room with ???.  Just have Lazarus, Samson and Eve to go.

EDIT x2: Just Lazarus and Eve now.  Awww yeah.

Got farther into Mass Effect 2 (as well as my bunch of Vita games). NFS Most Wanted is surprisingly fun! As for ME2, I'm liking it more and more.

(ME2 very minor spoilers, ME1 possible spoilers)

dat new normandy

Not a surprise that Mass effect 2 is a great game.