What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Why did nobody tell me Fahrenheit (or Indigo Prophecy for you 'Muricans) was remastered and released on Steam? (And I think it is currently about 10$ which is in fact pretty amazing)

Because all they did was up the resolution it can run at and did not texture work. Even at very cheap it makes me sad that they could have made a real improvement but took the easy route.

I think I might be getting into AAA games again. Dying Light and Wolfenstein TNO have piqued my interest, I will play Alien: Isolation after I finish replaying the Dead Space trilogy, fuck this I'm heading off to kickass to download wolfenstein TNO

Also TIL that the small indie game "5 Days A Stranger" was made by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (the guy that does Zero Punctuation on Youtube, he has excellent reviews, be sure to check him out) and the guy somehow even made a Turkish patch for it, which,while I won't need it, I really appreciate. Official site

I think I might be getting into AAA games again. Dying Light and Wolfenstein TNO have piqued my interest, I will play Alien: Isolation after I finish replaying the Dead Space trilogy, fuck this I'm heading off to kickass to download wolfenstein TNO

Also TIL that the small indie game "5 Days A Stranger" was made by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (the guy that does Zero Punctuation on Youtube, he has excellent reviews, be sure to check him out) and the guy somehow even made a Turkish patch for it, which,while I won't need it, I really appreciate. Official site

DL first Dying Light, cause the amount of time it will take you to DL TNO is too damn high.

Just bought Fire Emblem Awakening...and honestly, I find it to be a little intimidating.  Any advice?  I'm most likely gonna start over anyway, since I can't even remember what stats I decreased and increased from the beginning, and I haven't been playing that smart.  Gotta say, the weapon durability is killing me.  I'm used to tactics games like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, which don't have weapon durability and mostly focus on grinding and small parties.

Just bought Fire Emblem Awakening...and honestly, I find it to be a little intimidating.  Any advice?  I'm most likely gonna start over anyway, since I can't even remember what stats I decreased and increased from the beginning, and I haven't been playing that smart.  Gotta say, the weapon durability is killing me.  I'm used to tactics games like Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, which don't have weapon durability and mostly focus on grinding and small parties.

I think you should be able to improve the weapon durability by increasing the maintenance stat in shops. But I am not sure as I didn't play the game much (campaign took me 7 months of irregular spans of attention and resetting when a character dies).

EDIT

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME I HAVE TO CLEAR 50 MORE GIGABYTES TO BE ABLE TO FUCKING INSTALL WOLFENSTEIN TNO