Helloo~

hotsauce2000

Hi! I'm new to the site and I guess Visual Novels in general, having only played about 10 at this point over the last half year or so. Hopefully this place will teach me lots about all the good stuff there's out there - it's a maze to navigate! ^_^

Sauce fact: Did you know Worcestershire sauce was first popularized in the 1840's?

Hi! I'm new to the site and I guess Visual Novels in general, having only played about 10 at this point over the last half year or so. Hopefully this place will teach me lots about all the good stuff there's out there - it's a maze to navigate! ^_^

Sauce fact: Did you know Worcestershire sauce was first popularized in the 1840's?

Its been around that long and I still don't know how to pronounce it. Welcome to the forums!

Yup, only translated ones. I'm afraid I don't know Japanese in the least.

I started out with Kindan no Ketsuzoku, having played it aaaages ago, thinking it'd be fun to revisit it now having a better grasp at English. Then proceeded to completely fall in love with YMK, also playing games like Heart de Roommate, Yandere, Rewrite, Grisaia no Kajitsu and currently playing My Girlfriend is the President.

Only one I've disliked so far has been Yandere.

Then proceeded to completely fall in love with YMK, also playing games like Heart de Roommate, Yandere, Rewrite, Grisaia no Kajitsu and currently playing My Girlfriend is the President.

Just looked up Grisaia no Kajitsu since I never heard of it before, and it sounds really interesting. Also Yume Miru Kusuri got me to fall in love with visual novels, one of my absolute favorites. 

Just looked up Grisaia no Kajitsu since I never heard of it before, and it sounds really interesting. Also Yume Miru Kusuri got me to fall in love with visual novels, one of my absolute favorites. 

If you like your VN's extremely long and in a school setting you should definitely check it out. It's really, really good with lots of humor early on and some great drama and in general a fantastic and engaging story. I can't recommend it enough!

It seems like Ophis-chan wants to do something to you.

Ophis-chan smiles and starts to channel her prison spell "you will never leave fuwanyan"

oh shit ophis don't usually do this she does mostly only be aggresive towards Great red i am so sorry.

It seems like Ophis-chan wants to do something to you.

Ophis-chan smiles and starts to channel her prison spell "you will never leave fuwanyan"

oh shit ophis don't usually do this she does mostly only be aggresive towards Great red i am so sorry.

All these messages of being locked in here forever is starting to worry me... :unsure:

Oh well, I guess my fate is sealed ^_^