Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Holy cr*p (still not sure of fuwa swearing rules) i go to the hospital for one day and you fill a page and a half. 

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!  Fuck. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck!  Fuck, fuck and bugger!  Bugger, bugger, buggerty buggerty buggerty, fuck, fuck, arse!  Balls, balls!  Fuckity, shit, shit, fuck and willy. Willy, shit and fuck and... tits.

The movie I'm quoting, just in case another Board Mod thinks I'm just spamming and not proving a point, referencing a movie and making a joke all at the same time  :P

You can swear as much as you want as long as people don't ask you to stop, or that's literally all you're posting.  At least, that seems to be the unofficial rule.  From the Forum Rules thread:

• Reports of disrespectful behavior (personal attacks, bullying, hate speech, insults, very rude or disrespectful behavior) can be decided by a single moderator
  • If a staff member validates the report, the user guilty of a respect violation will first be given two warnings, after which the penalty will increase to bans of increasing length (first ban is 24 hours, second is 48 hours, etc.)
  • The moderator who made the decision will contact you each time to give you the warning or ban with an explanation (you are entitled to an explanation)
  • These increments are called Grief Points and will be forgiven one at a time at least once per month (see the "long version" for details)

Ok so who's the strongest Master in the Fate series and why?

Were the strongest masters in Fate/Zero inferior to those in Fate/Stay Night by the end of Heaven's Feel?

Strongest masters... in what sense?

Strongest in the sense that they remained 'till the end?

Or strongest based on their abilities?

Either way, I'd say that the strongest Masters, obviously, are Kiritsugu, Kirei, and Tokiomi. I'd say El-Melloi as well, but his Magic Circuit's rendered ineffective in the course of the Holy Grail War, so I wouldn't know. Kiritsugu's bullets are hella strong. Combining that with his ability to manipulate time to a certain extent, he's a formidable foe. Kirei's just plain amazing. No wonder he was able to last until the end. His skills had allowed him to survive the war without a Servant, even gaining one in the long run. Also, as a user of the Black Keys, as well as being an Exorcist, his combat ability is great. That same combat ability gave Kiritsugu a hard time, even if he was able to manipulate time. Tokiomi just didn't have time to show off his skills. Too busy drinking wine.

I don't think any of the Masters were stronger than the previous ones, save Kirei. Kirei got even stronger lol.

Well. That's it for me. Why not ask that in the Nasuverse thread?

Were the strongest masters in Fate/Zero inferior to those in Fate/Stay Night by the end of Heaven's Feel?

Kiritsugu and Kirie without a doubt.

Just see the final battle in F/Z - Kiritsugu vs Kirie if you have any doubts at all.

The strongest master in F/SN would be Illya. Include Sakura and Zouken if you are talking about HF. Sakura was so strong only due to the OP given by Avenger. Kiritsugu and Kirie are stronger than Zouken and Illya any time of the day. Kirie fought alone against Zouken and Assassin and still won, that's proof enough.

Spoilers.

As far as magical power goes, the strongest Master is Illya because of the changes made to her body to allow her to have Hercules as a Berserker. Her entire body is one giant magic circuit. (P.S. If one considers Caster from Stay Night a legit Master, then she may or may not be stronger than Illya in terms of magic.)

In terms of capability, the strongest would be either Kirei or Kiritsugu.

The Servants in Zero are canonically weaker than the ones in Stay Night, but not the Masters.

Again, in terms of magical power, the Masters in Stay Night are stronger.

However, in terms of sheer capability, the Masters in Zero are stronger.

Spoilers.

As far as magical power goes, the strongest Master is Illya because of the changes made to her body to allow her to have Hercules as a Berserker. Her entire body is one giant magic circuit. (P.S. If one considers Caster from Stay Night a legit Master, then she may or may not be stronger than Illya in terms of magic.)

In terms of capability, the strongest would be either Kirei or Kiritsugu.

The Servants in Zero are canonically weaker than the ones in Stay Night, but not the Masters.

Again, in terms of magical power, the Masters in Stay Night are stronger.

However, in terms of sheer capability, the Masters in Zero are stronger.

I disagree Saber was much stronger when kiritsugu was her master vs Shirou being her master

and crunchy it depends on what route you're talking about

Theres no way to insert spoilee tag on my phone.

Warning.

Does it count that Shirou was the only master to kill a servant or two? I don't remember if kirie killed assassin? And shirou beat kirie the last boss?

No, it doesn't.

Shirou didn't "beat" Kirei; Kirei was already dead. He was just still walking. He would have died in a few mins regardless of Shirou, who was also dying.

And Shirou should have died killing the Servants he did. Hell, the only reason he survives anything is either because Avalon saves him or someone else does. He should have died 10 times over throughout the series, even without all the bad ends.

Shirou is only ever worth a damn at the end of the routes, and that's pretty much only because of Archer leakage.

I disagree Saber was much stronger when kiritsugu was her master vs Shirou being her master

and crunchy it depends on what route you're talking about

Of course she was stronger, but she's the same Servant. The Servants in Stay Night are canonically stronger than the ones in Zero, as stated by Nasu.

Medea is stronger than Gilles de Rais, Medusa is stronger than Iskander, Archer would have a fair chance against Gilgamesh, Kojiro is stronger than Hassan, Stay Night Hassan was stronger than Hassan, Cu is stronger than Diarmuid, Saber is the same in both, and don't even get me started on Berserker.

And it doesn't really matter which route.

Actually just found something interesting: the .se site is down, but the .cr site is doing fine.  The server in Sweden got raided, but their Costa Rica server is functioning perfectly.  Also, apparently another torrent site has "resurrected" Pirate Bay.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.  Seriously, they're gonna have to launch a coordinated global campaign against TPB for any kind of raid to have a permanent affect.