Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Just barely scraping against his body doesn't count.

Anyways what was that spoiler you were talking about ? I've read the vn but I can't remember why Archer would fare better than Saber against Kuzuki.

It still made contact, so it's a hit.

Archer is Shirou, so he already participated in the Holy Grail War, and thus knows about Kuzuki. Kuzuki's techniques rely heavily upon their weirdness and the element of surprise. Without that, he'd get rekt'd. This is also why Shirou didn't get rekt'd against Kuzuki, as the blades he projected had Archer's experience in them.

Archer is Shirou, so he already participated in the Holy Grail War, and thus knows about Kuzuki. Kuzuki's techniques rely heavily upon their weirdness and the element of surprise. Without that, he'd get rekt'd. This is also why Shirou didn't get rekt'd against Kuzuki, as the blades he projected had Archer's experience in them.

That might be true.

But the plot behind the origin of Heroic Spirits and their time-independence is pretty shaky and has many chinks in it. For example - it said that Heroic Spirits don't remember their previous summonings, and at the same time said that they have the knowledge of the world's current state and other heroic spirits from their previous summonings.

Saber is ofcourse an exception to the memory thing.

That might be true.

But the plot behind the origin of Heroic Spirits and their time-independence is pretty shaky and has many chinks in it. For example - it said that Heroic Spirits don't remember their previous summonings, and at the same time said that they have the knowledge of the world's current state and other heroic spirits from their previous summonings.

Before Archer existed, how did Shirou survive Kuzuki's attacks? The chicken and the egg thing... yeah. 

That might be true.

Heroic Spirits don't get summoned twice, as they are just copies of the real people. Once a Servant dies, it is consumed by the Grail.

If the same Servant is summoned later, it's a different copy of the original, as the Servant from the previous war was consumed by the Grail.

I don't really see how your comment serves as a counter to what I said.

Archer lost his memory for a day or so because of Rin's summoning.

However, he had it back by the time Shirou fought Kuzuki, so his knowledge of how Kuzuki fights was back, thus enabling Shirou's projection of his weapons to fight back against Kuzuki.

Before Archer existed, how did Shirou survive Kuzuki's attacks? The chicken and the egg thing... yeah. 

Archer is from a different route where some of the things happened differently. For example, he never found out that Caster summoned Assassin. He

did, however, fight Kuzuki or study his fighting method.

And besides, Avalon would have kept him alive through most of what Kuzuki could do to him.

well I only asked because I got the best story. This one time i was on the bus and some guys from our "rival" high school were being loud and annoying. Then they started saying this girl was stupid and then she was like I'm not stupid. They then said well if you're not stupid what's pi. Then she said I don't know and in unison they said it, but they said it wrong so I got to correct the idiots and it was great.

Heroic Spirits don't get summoned twice, as they are just copies of the real people. Once a Servant dies, it is consumed by the Grail.

If the same Servant is summoned later, it's a different copy of the original, as the Servant from the previous war was consumed by the Grail.

I don't really see how your comment serves as a counter to what I said.

Archer lost his memory for a day or so because of Rin's summoning.

However, he had it back by the time Shirou fought Kuzuki, so his knowledge of how Kuzuki fights was back, thus enabling Shirou's projection of his weapons to fight back against Kuzuki.

Archer is from a different route where some of the things happened differently. For example, he never found out that Caster summoned Assassin. He

did, however, fight Kuzuki or study his fighting method.

And besides, Avalon would have kept him alive through most of what Kuzuki could do to him.

What I referred to was the fact that in general Heroic spirits are said to know things about the world due to previous summonings and at the same time they technically should not be able to remember anything from summonings as they are just copies like you said.

You do realize that you are making a lot of assumptions for your argument to be true, thats why I said it might be possible but it isn't necessarily correct.

What I referred to was the fact that in general Heroic spirits are said to know things about the world due to previous summonings and at the same time they technically should not be able to remember anything from summonings as they are just copies like you said.

You do realize that you are making a lot of assumptions for your argument to be true, thats why I said it might be possible but it isn't necessarily correct.

It's the only logical assumption.

Shirou's projection gives him the experience of the original owner.

Kuzuki's techniques are deadly the first fight, while much less effective the second time.

The experience is the only reason he didn't get rekt'd.

The original owner is Archer.

If Archer had never fought Kuzuki before, or had observed his techniques long enough for them to no longer be effective, then the weapons Shirou projected would not have saved him.

However, Archer also didn't know that Caster summoned Assassin.

Conclusion: Archer fought or observed Kuzuki in his original War, but never learned that Caster was the Master of Assassin.

Also, in the bad end, his fists goes through her chest, not face.

Oh but his fist blew her head off, as far as I'm concerned.

Since Shirou literally sees Rin without a head.

---Time stops.

Tohsaka's astonished, but she instantly points her hand at Kuzuki.

But the right hand that almost pierced Saber's neck...

...is thrust at her chest.

"Ah----------guh...!"

Tohsaka's breath is stopped at the impact.

Then...

A hammer-like fist strikes her head mercilessly.

"Toh----saka."

...I take in my fate seeing her miserable figure.

...Tohsaka's head isn't there.

Anything above her neck doesn't exist anymore.

Unless Kuzuki pierces Rin's chest in another bad ending, which I do not remember.

I don't really recall any other bad end regarding Rin being killed by Kuzuki.

Or to be specific, any bad end which details the death of Rin by Kuzuki's hands.

Ooor it was removed in Realta Nua and I just don't remember.

We can have that as well.

well I only asked because I got the best story. This one time i was on the bus and some guys from our "rival" high school were being loud and annoying. Then they started saying this girl was stupid and then she was like I'm not stupid. They then said well if you're not stupid what's pi. Then she said I don't know and in unison they said it, but they said it wrong so I got to correct the idiots and it was great.

It's the only logical assumption.

Shirou's projection gives him the experience of the original owner.

Kuzuki's techniques are deadly the first fight, while much less effective the second time.

The experience is the only reason he didn't get rekt'd.

The original owner is Archer.

If Archer had never fought Kuzuki before, or had observed his techniques long enough for them to no longer be effective, then the weapons Shirou projected would not have saved him.

However, Archer also didn't know that Caster summoned Assassin.

Conclusion: Archer fought or observed Kuzuki in his original War, but never learned that Caster was the Master of Assassin.