Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I really doubt that rider stands any chance against Iskandar. I mean at all. Forgetting natural skill, Iskandar has a much stronger Noble Phantasm. I do think Lance is stronger than Diarmuid. Kojiro could kill all assassins from zero with ease. 

I don't know if it's stronger or not.

You do remember that Rider possesses Bellerophon. She also has her Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

I think those can withstand Iskandar's NP, if not, beat it.

Not to mention the fact that it consumes a lot of magical energy, whereas Bellerophon and Medusa's Mystic Eyes use a small amount when compared to that Noble Phantasm.

I don't know if it's stronger or not.

You do remember that Rider possesses Bellerophon. She also has her Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

I think those can withstand Iskandar's NP, if not, beat it.

Not to mention the fact that it consumes a lot of magical energy, whereas Bellerophon and Medusa's Mystic Eyes use a small amount when compared to that Noble Phantasm.

I will say that I forgot about the stead. I only remembered the blood fort. With that I would say about even. Iskandar has midair combat but it is much slower than rider's but then again he also has like 1k soldiers.

I will say that I forgot about the stead. I only remembered the blood fort. With that I would say about even. Iskandar has midair combat but it is much slower than rider's but then again he also has like 1k soldiers.

Yeah. He can manifest the thousands of men who've sworn loyalty to him, even after becoming a Heroic Spirit themselves. Iskandar does indeed have that chariot, but using it while his Reality Marble is active will be very draining. The attacks launched by his chariot, Gordius Wheel, and Bellerophon's charge is at about the same rank. I think Gordius Wheel's speed pales in comparison to the Pegasus', so Medusa can still beat him at that. Along with her Mystic Eyes, she's still going to be a hard opponent. It petrifies opponents which have a rank of C or lower in Mana, which is coincidentally the rank of Rider in terms of Mana. It could still not happen though, since they're Servants. The parameters don't really determine the outcome of a battle.

Whether you like it or not, Fate is part of Nasuverse (Nasu's multi-universe), and he sets the rules. Besides, he's the one who created the characters and overall scenario for Zero. Gen just wrote a few of the personalities, made the specific character interactions, filled up the timeslot, and put everything into LN format, He really didn't have any influence on the strength of the character's.

Whether you like it or not, Fate is part of Nasuverse (Nasu's multi-universe), and he sets the rules. Besides, he's the one who created the characters and overall scenario for Zero. Gen just wrote a few of the personalities, made the specific character interactions, filled up the timeslot, and put everything into LN format, He really didn't have any influence on the strength of the character's.

She does. She is a better fighter than Iskander, her Bloodfort might be the perfect counter to his main Noble Phantasm, and her own main Noble Phantasm is pretty darn strong, too.

Let's be honest, Iskander wasn't much of a fighter. He was damn awesome, but he didn't do very much in terms of fighting.

Lol, slowpoke.

Not many people know this, but Souichirou's power increase and decreases depending on how historically accurate his opponents are. BDSM Medusa? Rekt. Gender-bent King Arthur? Rekt. No-name Japanese high school student? Oh shit, my fists are bleeding!

In case you don't get the joke, Souichirou is a history and ethics teacher.

As far as power-ranking goes, then Caster > Illya > Kuzuki > Rin > Shirou > Shinji.

But it kinda depends on the scenarios. Kuzuki could defeat every Master in melee, but if he can't get close, he gets destroyed. (Rin just sucks at aiming.)

Not many people know this, but Souichirou's power increase and decreases depending on how historically accurate his opponents are. BDSM Medusa? Rekt. Gender-bent King Arthur? Rekt. No-name Japanese high school student? Oh shit, my fists are bleeding!

In case you don't get the joke, Souichirou is a history and ethics teacher.

As far as power-ranking goes, then Caster > Illya > Kuzuki > Rin > Shirou > Shinji.

But it kinda depends on the scenarios. Kuzuki could defeat every Master in melee, but if he can't get close, he gets destroyed. (Rin just sucks at aiming.)