Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

hey, anybody have read dracu riot? and luckily has the latest eng patch?

because the translators have retired, plus the web is down (ditched)..

and i can't find it anywhere --a

Weird thing about that; if you refresh the page after it says the site is down, it'll load up like normal. Rumor has it it's still being worked on as well.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE JUST YET, YOUNGLING.

Weird thing about that; if you refresh the page after it says the site is down, it'll load up like normal. Rumor has it it's still being worked on as well.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE JUST YET, YOUNGLING.

It's better for my mind if I just think it was dropped...

Anyone know a good VN to go to? Im about to finsh Grisaia and have done Fate Stay,Majikoi S-A,G-Senjou no Maou,Rance,Kamidori,Tsukihime. Something similar to any of these in story and art and with voices if possiable. TY all your all amazing and 300+ pages is scary.

You should try out Muv-Luv and Cross Channel. 

hey, anybody have read dracu riot? and luckily has the latest eng patch?

because the translators have retired, plus the web is down (ditched)..

and i can't find it anywhere --a

Unfortunately, it's dead. Elina's route is finished, but no others were.

Last september (just as the project was announced as dying), the TL said he finished all the routes except Miu's, and would release them by december if no other team took up the project. Sadly no one took up the project and he never released the other routes, and if you followed his twitter over the months, it became painfully clear that he simply never finshed the other routes and spent most of his time trolling people who asked him about it.

Rumors about it are really just that, rumors. Unsubstantiated and reasonably untrue. If it so happens that it does get finished, all the better. In the meantime though, you're best off considering it a dead project and just enjoying Elina's route.

Anyone know a good VN to go to? Im about to finsh Grisaia and have done Fate Stay,Majikoi S-A,G-Senjou no Maou,Rance,Kamidori,Tsukihime. Something similar to any of these in story and art and with voices if possiable. TY all your all amazing and 300+ pages is scary.

I found Chaos;Head to be pretty enjoyable and somewhat along the same lines as those you've mentioned. It's about a neurotic nerd who lives on his own and gets involved with some murder cases. Has some psy-fi elements.

Deus Machina Demonbane was another good one. About a detective who ends up piloting a giant mech and fighting evil. Very much tied to the Cthulu mythos.

Both of the above are on the darker side, and both are fully voiced (including protag) with decent art and a good story with a nice dose of mystery.

Continuing with the "dark" theme there's Devi-dead. It's a little older though, can't remember if it's voiced. Can get a bit gory at times.

On a more light-hearted side, there's Dear Drops. It's about a young-man who's a prodigial violinist, but gets defamed and ends up living/working in a rock house. kinda casual, nice "feel good" story to it, good music (I really love the title screen's song xD)

Oh, and there's this one visual novel I really liked called "Majikoi". I would definitely recommend you check it out :P