Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

For a topic -

I just finished Fate Stay/Night so.....

Which was your favorite route and why ?

And what does the title 'Fate Stay/Night' mean, fate is the first route but what does 'stay/night' refer to ?

My favourite route is definitely UBW (no need to ask why):

rinsit10.jpg

But I also think that HF was incredible, story-wise of course.

For a topic -

I just finished Fate Stay/Night so.....

Which was your favorite route and why ?

And what does the title 'Fate Stay/Night' mean, fate is the first route but what does 'stay/night' refer to ?

I'm going with Unlimited Blade Works. Despite Heavens Feel's dark tone, UBW struck me as having more sense of despair, a faster pace, and was overall more intriguing throughout. The route had great sense of urgency and I was interested as to how they would conclude the plot. Learning more about Shiro and Archer was cool, but that wasn't what reeled me in, it was the storytelling that kept me engaged. Also, Rin is my favorite heroine~<3

As for the title, the visual novel touches the concept of fate a lot, considering many aspects of magic and the bloodline/ultimate mission a person was born into solely depends on fate. But as for "Stay Night", I don't think it has any significant meaning, it's just there to look cool.

Heavens Feel, definitely my favourite. Among other things, it marks end of Shirou's journey from a boy with unrealistic ideals, to a man with a true cause. He learns to value his own life, his happiness, and does not repeats Kiritsugu mistakes. And of course because he helps Sakura. Aaaand there is Rider <3

Hope everything is going well on the translation front. I decided to stay away from this thread for the most part since there were some spoilerish topics on VNs i have not gotten around to playing yet. Decided since I was super happy to hear that Miyako was getting translated that I should at least make a post to thank you for doing this even though its kind of off-topic. I do have a small question though, will it work with the previous translation from yandere? or will i have to create a blank majikoi? Thanks for all the work and keep it up!

Hope everything is going well on the translation front. I decided to stay away from this thread for the most part since there were some spoilerish topics on VNs i have not gotten around to playing yet. Decided since I was super happy to hear that Miyako was getting translated that I should at least make a post to thank you for doing this even though its kind of off-topic. I do have a small question though, will it work with the previous translation from yandere? or will i have to create a blank majikoi? Thanks for all the work and keep it up!

I believe it was said that it'll work with the previous translation. Don't quote me on it though.

Ahah. Get it? Cause... cause I quoted you and... there was a quote. And... um... yeah. Yep.

It'll work.

You're so called "off-topic" is the most on topic this thread's been for a while now...

Well as far as i know the anime adaptations include Fate stay/night(tv), Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/zero.

I have heard mixed comments about the first two, but heard that fate/zero is pretty good. Fate/zero also has the advantage of a new plot.

I generally don't like repetition unless its made really good.

So which ones are recommended to watch ?  

you should watch first fsn,then zero so you won-t have to compare them from the begging,because following the time line first is zero and then the others,but trust me if you watch zero first,you will have problems to appreciate the the others(in my opinion obviously)

you should watch first fsn,then zero so you won-t have to compare them from the begging,because following the time line first is zero and then the others,but trust me if you watch zero first,you will have problems to appreciate the the others(in my opinion obviously)

he's already read the visual novel so there's no need to watch the fsn anime. instead, he should watch fate zero first and then watch fsn when the remake comes out

he's already read the visual novel so there's no need to watch the fsn anime. instead, he should watch fate zero first and then watch fsn when the remake comes out

yeah,i know that,i was only saying the right/prefereable sequence to watch it,but i think that fate anime should be watched too in the end even if you already have read the vn

yeah,i know that,i was only saying the right/prefereable sequence to watch it,but i think that fate anime should be watched too in the end even if you already have read the vn

so do I, i just think that rather than watch the mediocre old one, it would be better to watch fate zero first and wait for the remake, since he doesn't need to worry about spoilers, or understanding or appreciating the story or anything like that since he's already played the game

Here's a new topic(ta da da da):

Do you play any instruments?

Why did you started playing?

How did you learned to play?

(Does the cowbell count?

But to answer your question seriously: No, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano or the guitar though.)

Learned to play guitar for my Senior Project.

"Learned" is used pretty loosely; I learned how to string four or five chords together and never touched the thing again. I'd love to learn how to play piano, though.

...I play the piano, trumpet and violin, and am currently enrolled in an art school.

I started playing piano because my mother did, the trumpet because i wanted to join my school band, and the violin because i thought it was a beautiful instrument.

I learned to play all of them by practising...?

> I play the piano and violin. I tried the guitar too but lost interest after the basics so that doesn't count.

> Because I just felt like it.

> I had violin lessons for a year, piano for 2 years, since then I've been practicing by myself & occasionally seeking advice from my former teachers.

I don't have any talent for music, so I was trying to prove to myself that I can be good at something I'm not born to do. I was right. Twice. I've been on 3 piano concerts the past year and it really helped shape my confidence on stage. Music makes a good time waster, and you get to impress people with your music skills just by having free time. Also, I get to play my favorite anime songs by myself, which is very awesome.

So to those of you who don't play anything, learn something. Because why not?

I play guitar and, why not, drums.

Guitar: a friend suddenly came to me and said: "Hey let's make a band! You'll be the rythm guitar and singer" and I was like "Why not?"

Drums: I had to pick something for art class so...

Guitar: I just learned the songs I had to play and eventually I knew the techniques I needed and just kept practising.

Drums: Pretty much just heard the songs and played them. I didn't have problems to coordinate as because of the guitar/singing.

so do I, i just think that rather than watch the mediocre old one, it would be better to watch fate zero first and wait for the remake, since he doesn't need to worry about spoilers, or understanding or appreciating the story or anything like that since he's already played the game

I am downloading Fate/Zero now and will wait for the new version. The old one is just mediocre so I'll leave it.

I used to play the piano but had only done the basics. We had an activity class in our school where we could learn an instrument.

I'm going with Unlimited Blade Works. Despite Heavens Feel's dark tone, UBW struck me as having more sense of despair, a faster pace, and was overall more intriguing throughout. The route had great sense of urgency and I was interested as to how they would conclude the plot. Learning more about Shiro and Archer was cool, but that wasn't what reeled me in, it was the storytelling that kept me engaged. Also, Rin is my favorite heroine~<3

As for the title, the visual novel touches the concept of fate a lot, considering many aspects of magic and the bloodline/ultimate mission a person was born into solely depends on fate. But as for "Stay Night", I don't think it has any significant meaning, it's just there to look cool.

It seems that most of the you prefer UBW like me. I really liked the struggle between Archer and Shirou about their ideals. Heaven's Feel was dark but somehow it felt a bit off compared to other two routes, it would be better as a different game itself in my opinion.

I had a bit of confusion in the epilogue of HF

At the end, Rin and Sakura say that Shirou's body was being remotely controlled by his soul or something. I didn't understand what had actually happened to him.

EDIT: I messed up in the last post.

I had a bit of confusion in the epilogue of HF

At the end, Rin and Sakura say that Shirou's body was being remotely controlled by his soul or something. I didn't understand what had actually happened to him.

EDIT: I messed up in the last post.

I suppose it has something to do with Archer's arm overloading Shirou's magic circuit. His body was on the brink of rupturing by the end of Heavens Feel, and unlike the physical embodiment of the human carcass, its virtual embodiment (i.e. magic circuit) cannot easily be healed once broken. It's only logical to transplant his soul unto an artificial puppet. If I remember correctly, however, the magic circuit wouldn't carry on as it's exclusive to one body, unless the puppet is equipped with a pre-made one in which case Shirou would still be able to use magic.

Additional info: Shirou's puppet was created by Touko Aozaki, a puppetmaster magi from Kara no Kyoukai of the same universe.