Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well as far as i know the anime adaptations include Fate stay/night(tv), Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/zero.

I have heard mixed comments about the first two, but heard that fate/zero is pretty good. Fate/zero also has the advantage of a new plot.

I generally don't like repetition unless its made really good.

So which ones are recommended to watch ?  

Awesome Lucky!  

Just try not to break it this time, okay?

Also, what kind of computer are you getting? Custom?

Or perhaps, the dreadfully overpriced prebuilt? *Shudders*

Custom one, I'm building it monday with a friend of mine, though I'm getting the parts tomorrow already

Well as far as i know the anime adaptations include Fate stay/night(tv), Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/zero.

I have heard mixed comments about the first two, but heard that fate/zero is pretty good. Fate/zero also has the advantage of a new plot.

I generally don't like repetition unless its made really good.

So which ones are recommended to watch ?  

Watch fate/zero, it's not just good, it's amazing. Don't waste your time with the original fate/stay night, It's better to watch fate/zero now and then watch the remake of fate stay/night (by the same people who did fate/zero) when that comes out

Watch fate/zero, it's not just good, it's amazing. Don't waste your time with the original fate/stay night, It's better to watch fate/zero now and then watch the remake of fate stay/night (by the same people who did fate/zero) when that comes out

Yeah I plan to watch Fate/zero. FS/N I'll drop as a new better one is coming up.

What about the movie UBW ? That route was my favorite in the vn.

Silly hedge, why am I not seeing you around the Skype chat.

What is your favourite "underrated" anime?

There are a lot of animes that are really good but not well known or popular,what's your favourite/s?

Mine's Pani Poni Dash

(Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi I think was a little underrated, Blood Lad was good Manga not sure on the fan base, & does  Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? have a big fan base? From what I've seen It is but not to sure.)

There are a lot of animes that are really good but not well known or popular,what's your favourite/s?

Mine's Pani Poni Dash

Hmmmmm...

I don't really have much to base off of when you say under-rated besides which ones my friends have seen.  Based on that though, it's pretty much D Grayman (action) and Lovely Complex (romance)

Mine's Pani Poni Dash

Pumpkin scissors

midori no hibi(manga is better though)

itazura no kiss

doki doki school 

*Applauds* Looks awesome, what's it called?

Amairo Islenauts (http://vndb.org/v12167). I've been translating it for several weeks now, but we only recently got a hacker (well, we're still not sure if he's gonna work out)

This game is amazing. It's got everything: flat-chested loli imoutos, big-breasted wolf-girls, blonde-haired otakus... It's got something for everyone (including a girl whose goal in life is to serve someone else as a maid)

Amairo Islenauts (http://vndb.org/v12167). I've been translating it for several weeks now, but we only recently got a hacker (well, we're still not sure if he's gonna work out)

This game is amazing. It's got everything: flat-chested loli imoutos, big-breasted wolf-girls, blonde-haired otakus... It's got something for everyone (including a girl whose goal in life is to serve someone else as a maid)

Sachi 2.0!!!

Wow that sounds like its going to be amazing when its done.  So, about what % are you at? 5%?  

I'd personally get pretty damn intimidated trying to translate an entire VN.  Especially one as crazy long as Grisaia.  that thing took me like 8 days of 4+ hours a day playing to finish 4 of the 5 chars.  Still putting of Amane, finishing Wanko to Kurasou first.

Sachi 2.0!!!

Wow that sounds like its going to be amazing when its done.  So, about what % are you at? 5%?  

I'd personally get pretty damn intimidated trying to translate an entire VN.  Especially one as crazy long as Grisaia.  that thing took me like 8 days of 4+ hours a day playing to finish 4 of the 5 chars.  Still putting of Amane, finishing Wanko to Kurasou first.

Well I just finished chapter 4 - 1 today (just now actually). I'm not sure how many chapters there are by the end of the route, but going off of how long Dracu-riot is, I'm guessing 9 - 10 chapters from begining to the end of a route (so like 4 - 5 chapters of the common route and 4 - 5 chapters in each route). I'm in charge of the common route and Masaki's route and maybe Airi-chan's route as well. besides me there are two other translators I believe but I'm not sure if they've started yet or what they're in charge of

But i've already seen some awesome CG's:

Slightly NSFW

MOZAjpl.png

NSFW

1Ju9ClD.jpg

Well I just finished chapter 4 - 1 today (just now actually). I'm not sure how many chapters there are by the end of the route, but going off of how long Dracu-riot is, I'm guessing 9 - 10 chapters from begining to the end of a route (so like 4 - 5 chapters of the common route and 4 - 5 chapters in each route). I'm in charge of the common route and Masaki's route and maybe Airi-chan's route as well. besides me there are two other translators I believe but I'm not sure if they've started yet or what they're in charge of

But i've already seen some awesome CG's:

Slightly NSFW

MOZAjpl.png

NSFW

1Ju9ClD.jpg

I'm half proud of you, my good hedhehog.

Do you have somewhere you post about your progress? Looking forward to it! Keep it up.

Do you have somewhere you post about your progress? Looking forward to it! Keep it up.

Yah, the head of the project is in the process of making a site. The site's not finished yet, but this is where you can see updates:

http://sakura-subs.org/

since the site isn't finished, there are no actual updates up there yet, but you can always ask me where i am and I'll tell you. I think open communication is the key to projects being successful. I finished chapter 4 - 1 yesterday and I am just about to start working on chapter 4 - 2

Edit: we've got some actual status updates on the site now

My question is what do you hate the most & what do you like the most?

I kinda hated how it started,Chris and Mayu were already in the Kazama family since the beggining(if i remember correctly),the animation was quite good though.

Hmmm topics huh......eh...what's the anime arc that you hated the most?

I personally hated the "Endless eight"  in Suzumiya