Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I probably read the Trilogy about eight times and I still like Protagonists that are similar to Kylar.

Best recent example would be Yuuji from Grisaia, as he also has an dark past and works as an Assassin, while not being an completely heartless asshole.

Well anyways I can recommend the Shadow Trilogy to any fantasy fan as it has great Characters and a supreme story.

Ouraibaa you are quite nice, b-but it´s not like I l-like you or anything it would just be a hassle to dislike you!

Yeah, that trilogy is quite- WAIT, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AT THE BOTTOM?!

COME TO THINK OF IT, I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY LIKES FROM YOU LATELY...

COULD IT BE, HAS NAHICUN COMPLETED THE ART OF METHOD ACTING AND HAS BECOME GEN-SAN?!?! AND HE'S GAY?!?!?!?!

All jokes aside, the Night Angel trilogy is great. I should re-read it at some point. After I finally finish The Wheel of Time series, that is.

And about Yuuji, is that guy completely oblivious to relationships? Maybe he doesn't get flustered like most harem protagonist, and is a great deal cooler, but damn, he can't take a hint.

Yeah, that trilogy is quite- WAIT, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AT THE BOTTOM?!

COME TO THINK OF IT, I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY LIKES FROM YOU LATELY...

COULD IT BE, HAS NAHICUN COMPLETED THE ART OF METHOD ACTING AND HAS BECOME GEN-SAN?!?!

All jokes aside, the Night Angel trilogy is great. I should re-read it at some point. After I finally finish The Wheel of Time series, that is.

And about Yuuji, is that guy completely oblivious to relationships? Maybe he doesn't get flustered like most harem protagonist, and is a great deal cooler, but damn, he can't take a hint.

Hmm. Brent Week's Lightbringer series is pretty good too. I started reading it after I read the Night Angel books.

Hmm. Brent Week's Lightbringer series is pretty good too. I started reading it after I read the Night Angel books.

I seem to recall having heard of the first book. "Black Prism", is it? It's a rather recent series though, no?

Also, I remember another fantasy I read long ago. I don't remember the name, but it had a mysterious character who was covered in tattoos which gave him power, and in one of the books, he came to a world where the water would destroy his tattoos. Can't for the life of me remember the name, but I enjoyed it immensely. 

BLOODY HELL!!!! The Agave of S is just as short if not shorter than the original. There is no extra info added either. *Fuming* I finished it but feel so disappointed. The tsubame route might be the only one with much story in the whole CD. Too bad to this was my second favorite route right after Momoyo. I hope koyuki sis better.

BLOODY HELL!!!! The Agave of S is just as short if not shorter than the original. There is no extra info added either. *Fuming* I finished it but feel so disappointed. The tsubame route might be the only one with much story in the whole CD. Too bad to this was my second favorite route right after Momoyo. I hope koyuki sis better.

The Monshiro route was pretty good, though.

I'm more concerned about the quality of their education...

Funny, but I've always done great with English. Did fantastic on the English portion of a Compass Test. Not to mention I also have a deep love for literature.

Mental instability aside, my grasp of the subject is good enough to teach others.

Funny, but I've always done great with English. Did fantastic on the English portion of a Compass Test. Not to mention I also have a deep love for literature.

Mental instability aside, my grasp of the subject is good enough to teach others.

If you believe your talent on the subject is enough to make you a teacher, you're mistaken. You also need to know how to teach OTHERS, which is an entirely different thing. But to be fair, I suppose you already got that down if you're gonna be a teacher soon.

On a more topic related note, how is your vocabulary?

If you believe your talent on the subject is enough to make you a teacher, you're mistaken. You also need to know how to teach OTHERS, which is an entirely different thing. But to be fair, I suppose you already got that down if you're gonna be a teacher soon.

On a more topic related note, how is your vocabulary?

Soon, huh? Well, on a grand scale I suppose it is soon. I still have some years left before I'll be where I want, though.

Fairly good. I know more words than your average Joe, and I know that bemused means a state of confusion as opposed to being amused, which most people think it is. Plus, I'm learning new words every week, if not every day. I may be a ne-er do well, but my ability to memorize new information in short amounts of time has always been good.

You know you've watched a lot of anime when you can actually translate that sentence with no trouble.

Watashi wa chokoreto daisuki desu!

Yeah, but not many anime use the word culprit. Persona 4 and maybe Psycho Pass, off the top of my head.

Ironically, I am able to read that sentence as well. My response?

Everybody loves chocolate.

Yeah, but not many anime use the word culprit. Persona 4 and maybe Psycho Pass, off the top of my head.

Ironically, I am able to read that sentence as well. My response?

Everybody loves chocolate.

Detective Conan always uses hannin (犯人) as opposed to hanzaisha (犯罪者). No idea what the difference is though.