Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Speaking of A I am really looking forward to Ootomo for some odd reason.

i can understand your feelings there look stealer im very much looking foward to that adorable tomboys route and is it just me or does she allready have a crush on yamato because everytime she makes an apearence while hes there thats the feeling i get in any case that routes far in to the future :(

i have a question if i may what is the the most common type of writing style used in vn's and would it be easiest to learn that first if i want to read them or are they a mixture of styles if so would it best to simply learn them all?

Though this is the most common you wont really get much anywhere with just this. Dictionary form. The simple ru ending. the masu ending is usually just girls in the Vn and even then not that common. I am pretty sure everyone in Majikoi speaks in the plain form.

Though this is the most common you wont really get much anywhere with just this. Dictionary form. The simple ru ending. the masu ending is usually just girls in the Vn and even then not that common. I am pretty sure everyone in Majikoi speaks in the plain form.

i see what you mean but pherhaps i should have said language rather than style i more meant do they use hiragana katakana or a mixture of them and pherhaps kanji hopefully not kanji because id rather save that for last since its well annoying :P

Yay. This Vn is my goal when I learn enough Jp to understand almost everything. How is it? I only dont like that some of the girls I would like to seduce don't seem to have a route.

I learned about this game from this thread and since then wanted to play it. By first look on characters Koshigoe Maki became my favourite one, now i'm playing her route and have already said to myself that didn't make a mistake about Maki))) Game is really cool for me, besides i wanted to play something similar, with comedy and battle girls. If you like Majikoi (i guess everyone here like Majikoi) you should at least try this one. And as for other heroines without route, yep, there is fandisk, BookwormOtaku have already given the link. Besides, there are after-stories + one full route for Tsujidou and new antagonists. All i need to do - just find 100+ hours to finish it)) Shouldn't be a problem)

I've completed the game (currently writing a review of it) and I can say it's really good, definitely worthy of being in the same universe as Majikoi. Don't go into it expecting it to be like Majikoi though as this one has a great deal more slice of life humor and is alot longer (this thing took me around 100 hours to finish, and that doesn't include seeing every ero scene). As long as you like slice of life you'll like this game. Should also point out it's not that hard a read; if you can play through and enjoy an untranslated route in Majikoi this shouldn't be a problem. As for your heroine problem, that's what this fandisk is for:

http://vndb.org/v12283

Hm, give me please a link to review when you finish it. It's interesting to read someone opinion. Besides,

did you finish all routes with all endings? Can you tell something about 4 Maki endings? I founded Japanese walkthrough and there are 2 different endings for Tsujidou, 1 ending for Maki + 3 endings with additional CG and 1 ending for Katase + 1 with new CG (well, +1 ending for Saeko, OK). I want to know about Maki - there is really only ONE ending (in others just new CG) or some endings differ from each other? It's just seems strange that in one of endings we have to do above 10 choices while in another one only 4 choices... And in the end we still get the same ending with new CG? Just strange difference with number of choices we have to make.

Maki only has one ending, those different choices give you different scenes and ero scenes but they lead to the same ending.

Thanks.

Yeah I think I was the first to mention the game in this thread. If anyone wants to fact check...?

Too lazy to do it.

Don't remember who really was first. I know it was after i asked about untranslated VNs which you would like to be translated. But read all these pages just to find out... Nope, too lazy)) Just pretend it was you.

This seems to not only be a problem in VN's but also real life.

Not if you're reckless like me and talk to them anyways. Then again, I hardly look or talk like an otaku unless you express an interest in that. No route is closed, my friends! Probably.

Also, as a side note, I didn't say I was an English Teacher yet. Plan to be one. Working to be one. Actually a teacher yet? No.

Not if you're reckless like me and talk to them anyways. Then again, I hardly look or talk like an otaku unless you express an interest in that. No route is closed, my friends! Probably.

I go crazy otaku when somebody mentions anime. It's probably unhealthy. Abut 75% of the girls I like turn out to be gay. Routes are definitely closed lmao

I go crazy otaku when somebody mentions anime. It's probably unhealthy. Abut 75% of the girls I like turn out to be gay. Routes are definitely closed lmao

Funnily enough, I find it easier to make friends with women when I'm not attracted to them in a romantic way. Which is pretty much most women, since I've yet to find one in reality who interests me romantically. Romantically, mind, not physically. Plenty of interested if I look solely at their bodies.

Moral? Easiest routes are the solely friend routes, and they can oft be changed into romantic routes. But do you really want them to change? Do you?