Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

How... I don't even...Wait! are you male?

Yea. I got in a fight with a zipper once. Since then, being hit doesn't really hurt that badly anymore.

Moral of the story? Zippers suck. Avoid at all times.

Why does no one have my problem!?! Is it because no one here has played Majikoi A?

What is your problem again?

Well, sure. When you only say things that fit on one line it's not a problem, but when it's more than that it becomes a bother to read. No disrespect, but it really isn't that much of a pain to hit the period key once in a while. :P

as far as im concerned if its really that much of a bother to read then people dont have to read it and besides its only really a bother if you read out loud. < there that ones just for you joris and no worrys i very rarely get offended :D

G-Senjou no Maou was the first VN I read. I'd say 30 hours, depending on how fast you read and if you skip the voice overs or not. Since it's a linear branching plot, if you're at Kanon's route I'd say you're about a third of the way through the main story. If you don't know already, there's a true route that you'll be on if you avoid the other branches.

I'd say do em in order though, seemed easier to me.

A-1 keeps crashing when I attempt to re-play something in the extras.

Also I know the zipper feel. I went commando while wearing jeans just for the hell of it. One of my worst ideas ever in long history of "worst ideas ever". He will never be able to play the piano again.

Never tried to replay a scene, so not had this problem.

A-1 keeps crashing when I attempt to re-play something in the extras.

So I just tried this... I'd actually never tried to replay a scene apparently (well, I've only played Sayaka's route and the h-scenes aren't that great). I got the same problem. Seems to be a bug in this version of A-1. I think I used this (http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=1300.0) site, and then the MEGA link. How about you Ariel?